Chapter 7: Castle Riot

"I never thought that I would be here." I say, smiling.

I look around and take in the kingdom, and it is incredible. There's houses everywhere and nice little shops, all of which sell different things. There a cafe and the streets are filled with people talking and enjoying themselves

"How come we've never been here?" Mario asks.

"Don't ask me. I was wondering the same thing." Luigi replies.

We walk down the path looking around. I have the biggest smile on my face right now...although I really miss Cecilia and right now I'm hoping that she's ok, but I can't think about that right now because I know that if I do I'll just get upset so I'm trying to focus on all the good things right now. Mario and Luigi realize that I'm in my own world and smile.

"You ok? You look like you might scream." Mario points out.

I can't help but laugh to myself.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just taking in all the attractions." I say,q still smiling.

Out of nowhere, Two bean-like people come up to us.

"Are you the famous Mario brothers?" One asks.

Mario and Luigi share a glance.

"Yes, we are." Mario says a bit too proud.

Just as he says this more people start to crowd around the pair of them. And it's a lot of people if I may add.

"It's really them!" I hear someone exclaim.

"I'm such a huge fan!" I hear another person yell.

People start to yell about how great they are and start to ask questions. I laugh to myself.

"Looks like you've got yourself quite a fanbase" I comment.

The brothers start to get mobbed and o slowly start to walk away, trying to get away from the mob of people surrounding them.

"So that's what the paparazzi is like." I say to myself.

I walk around for a while and find nice little clothes shop and walk-in.

"Welcome!" the person at the register says to me.

I wave at them and look around and see a few clothes hanging from the wall. I smile and walk over to the wall.

"See anything you like?" They ask me.

I look to see a nice black leather jacket on the wall. It's got nice white jewels around the collar and it looks brand new. I try it on and pose a little with it.

"It suits you." The person at the cash register adds.

I sigh.

"It's a shame I don't have the money for it." I say.

I take the jacket off and go to put it back, but I hear the cashier say.

"Take it."

I turn around and look at her, shocked.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes. You seem new to the kingdom, so take this as a welcoming present."

I smile at her and put the jacket back on.

"Thank you so much!" I say gleefully.

I wave to her and she smiles at me as I walk out of the shop. I spin on the spot and smile as I look at my new jacket.

"I see someone went shopping." I hear Luigi say.

I look and see Mario and Luigi looking at me.