Chapter 10: A Solo Misson

I hold onto the anchor for dear life as it enters the ship. It's pretty dark so I'm barely able to see. I use my powers to make a torch so I can see. I walk around in the same space and see a trapdoor above me.

"How am I supposed to get up there?" I ask myself confused.

I look around to see if I can find anything and thankfully there's a ladder...for some reason. I pull the ladder underneath the trapdoor and start to climb up it.

"Did that brat make it onto the ship?" I hear a voice ask from above me.

I gasp and stay silent. I hear footsteps from above me and turn off the torch and climb down from the ladder.

"Check the deck of the ship." I hear a different voice say.

I start to move and try to find a place to hide but don't find anywhere to go.

"Carp!" I think to myself.

I go behind the ladder and pray to god that they don't come down it...what else am I supposed to do!?! I hear the trapdoor open and hold my breath. I can just barely see that it's Diana.

"See anything?" I hear Naida ask.

Diana shakes her head.

"Nothing...I guess she didn't make it on the ship." Diana says slightly suprised.

She closes the trapdoor and I wait until their footsteps are gone. I hear the sound of a door slamming and finally take a breath.

"How the hell was I not noticed?" I say shocked.

I climb back up the ladder and quietly open the trapdoor and climb out and I look around and thankfully there's no one in the room. I look around and slowly start to make my way to a door. I press my ear up against it so I can make sure that no one is on the other side. I don't hear anyone and take that to mean no one is in the other room so I open the door and get my sword out as I do.

The door opens with a very small squeaking noise which I can barely hear. I enter the room with caution and look around to find that it's just like a bedroom. I go into the room and close the door quietly. I look around to find a book lying on the table and I open it up and start to read it. The first page is labelled as the plan...rather bland if you ask me but whatever. I start to read the book hoping to find some clues to what they want with the bean star...although I'm pretty sure their plan is something along the lines of world domination. Just a guess.

'The first step is to try and find out where the bean star is held and then either kidnap the princess or get her voice since she is the only human that we know of who is able to awaken the bean star. Once we have the bean star awakened then no one can stop us and then as for Cackletta and Fawful...we kill them since they will no longer be any use to us. At least I want that last step to be a thing. Unfortunately, Diana won't let me...'

I stare at the page for a second shocked. That's why they teamed up with Cackletta and Fawful! They only want to use them to get the bean star...but this still doesn't answer why they want the bean star or what they're going to do with it. I flip through some of the pages but don't really find anything apart from a few drawings. I stop and find a page which is labelled 'boy toy'. What the hell? I start to read the page, curiousity getting the better of me.

'You know something? Men are so easy to make go red, unlike us women. Honestly, there's this guy called Peasley and god it's SO much fun to make him stutter. He's just like all the other men around here. Just talk! It's funny to think that he thinks I might actually like him. As if! I'm just using him for...reasons.'