𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

-Kentrell DeSean Gaulden-
-Baton Rouge-

-Kentrell DeSean Gaulden--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-20 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Mane stop with allat. Pass the blunt, fuck yo problem is 3three!?" Joe yelled annoyed while I sat back watching them fight over the blunt.

I ain't finna stop shit either, these some grown ass men. They know what the fuck they doing.

"Mane nahhh, you just being stingy wit it now, 3three" Kd added on while Ben also sat back unbothered typing on his phone.

"See, you doing this shit but when I knock yo teeth out, imma be wrong right?" Kd questioned causing 3three to roll his eyes before handing him the blunt.

"Ion even want the shit no more witcho scared ass, give it to Joe." Kd told him getting up.

"Mane it ain't that deep, chill out." 3three told em and Kd turned around. "Just cause that bullshit is all you hear from girls don't mean you gotta tell us the same shit, fuck outta here." He told him causing me to laugh.

"Yeah" Joe agreed laughing as I shook my head chuckling.

"Say YB, when you finna release sumn new doe?" Boomer questioned and I shrugged. "Mane ion even know, y'all hear new shit everyday though, why you worried?" I questioned confused and he shrugged.

Dumb.

"This shit hitting right now." Joe told me passing me the blunt before sitting back. "Right." I told him and went back to typing on my phone.

Head😫
I miss you daddy

Trell💚
I'mma pull up on
you later

Head😫
What time?

Trell💚
Ion know, just get
that mouth ready

Head😫
Okay, I love you.
-Read-
----

Ion do that love shit. Only person I got love fah is my son, dassit.

I went onto my Instagram and started scrolling seeing some nice ass booty pics.

"Mane this shit-" I started but was cut off by Joe's phone. Shit is louder than every hoe I've fucked and trust those hoes be loud as fuck.

"Mane Joe get that bitch." I told him annoyed and he grabbed the phone off the table before mugging me.

"Wassup?" He said into the call before looking at the phone then putting it back on his ear. He pressed sumn and put it back again.

"Aaliyah?" He questioned and then started smiling. "Bet you it's his new girl that we don't know shit about." I heard Ben mumble then watched Kd walk back mugging 3three.

"Mane you still mad?" Three asked

"You still a bitch?" Kd questioned causing me to laugh.

"Bitch, say you lying!" I heard Joe yell and averted my attention back to him. "Quit playing, mane what's the date today? it better not be April's fools day." he spoke smiling and we all looked at each other.

"Of course, I'm excited the fuck! That's wassup. Say, watchu want me to bring!?" He questioned and I furrowed my brows.

"Bet that shit up! Right, 2 pm, tomorrow. You know I gotchu!" He said cheesing hard as hell before looking at me and smiling.

Fuck he smiling at me fah, i am lost as fuck right now.

I watched his smile drop then he kissed his teeth. "Mane, tell that guard to shut his one minute left ass up." He said causing me to chuckle. "Bet, yeah, I luh you too. Bet." He said before ending the call and jumping up.

"Nigga wassup?" Boomer nosy ass questioned and Joe sat down.

"My luh cousin coming outta jail tomorrow. Shii, she been in that bitch for two years now." He told us and I looked up from my phone.

"Cousin?" I questioned and he nodded rubbing his hands together. "Yeah but she like my sister, we close as fuck mane. I'm so happy, pass that blunt!" He yelled and Ben gave him the amused look.

"If I didn't know any better, I would've sworn you was happy cause your girl pregnant with twins." He said causing me to laugh nodding

"Nah but for real." I added on and he waved us off snatching the blunt from 3three causing us to laugh.

"Stingy ass bitch!" He added on and 3three got up causing Joe to laugh. "You tryna do sumn?" Joe questioned getting up too and 3three sat down mugging him.

"That's what the fuck I thought." Joe told him before looking at Ben. "Say Ten, remind me to go stop at McDonald's tomorrow aight?"

"Bet." Ten told him and Joe looked at 3three. "You big mad or lil mad?" He questioned and I chuckled "Mane Joe, leave 3three alone." I told em and my phone started ringing.

"Montana" I answered and he chuckled. "Wassup lil Top, I was wondering if you finna come by the studio tomorrow?"

"I placed the phone on my chest and looked at the gang. "Say, we got any plans tomorrow?"

"No w-" 3three started but Joe cut him off. "Yes. Yes, THE FUCK WE DO. We all goin' to fetch my cousin. All of us then we all finna give her a good time and we all finna go somewhere nice too." He told us and I nodded before placing the phone back to my ear.

"Uh seems like I'm finna be busy tomorrow all day, imma just come the day after tomorrow okay?"

"Bet but you really need to come kid, we need something fresh and new."

"Y'all already know I got y'all." I told him and we said our goodbyes the same time I got a message.

Sherhonda
Kendall got shot, get yo ass here.
----

"Shit." I thought out loud and the gang looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Ben questioned sitting up while I grabbed my keys.

"Ken got shot. I gotta go."

"Nigga you ain't going alone." they told me getting up and we all rushed out the door as I called Sherhonda.

"What happened mama?"

"Ion know, he just got home and he's motherfucking bleeding Kentrell. Y'all better hurry the fuck up." She told me and I got into the car.

🦋🦋🦋

I be killing the mm😍😭

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦