𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-
-COMMENT-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge--COMMENT-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Bitchhhhhhhhh" I said looking around.

This house is huge.

"You really expect me to walk up these stairs on a daily?" I questioned looking at Kentrell and he shrugged.

"Youn want the house? We could sell this shit again and have you come back to live wimme." He told me and my eyes widened involuntarily.

"Nah nevermind, these some nice ass stairs. Imma walk up this bitch like I'm mad at my mama everyday." I told him before chuckling.

"Mane you sumn else." He told me causing me to laugh.

I watched the gang come in and smiled. "Dis me." I told them excited and they laughed.

"You like it?" 3three questioned and I squinted my eyes at him.

"You bought it?" I questioned and he shook his head, no.

"Then my nigga you shouldn't be asking that question but don't worry, the person who got it knows how I feel about it." I told him and I watched Kentrell start smiling.

He fine. Imma keep thinking this too cause he stays fine.

I watched Ben run to go sit on the couch.

I can't believe they bought everything too. From beds, mirrors, couches, barstools to spoons, door mats, bitchh everything.

Ion even know how I ain't see the neighbours actually leave cause this morning when I thought they was, they wasn't. It was Trell's people putting this shit in.

"Say YB, I forgot to ask. How's Ken?" Kd questioned and I looked at everyone confused.

"He good mane, ain't nothing he can't heal from." Top answered.

Must be his lil brother.

"So guys, y'all wanna order sumn? cause I'm hungry." I told them and Ben said he was finna go buy us sumn to eat and the gang said they was going with.

Got me fucked up if they think I'm living my new house.

"I'ma stay with smart mouth right here and give her a house tour." Top told them and they nodded before walking out.

"Say, I'm taking my nephew wimme." Ben told Kentrell and he nodded. I grabbed a light ass black and white coat that I had wimme and threw it on feeling a lil bit cold.