𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-2020--19 years old--After the funeral-

-2020-
-19 years old-
-After the funeral-

🦋🦋🦋

"Kentrell are you sure you don't wanna talk?" I questioned and he shook his head, no.

Ever since Teelee passed away he's been different. He don't care about shit no more. He don't care bout Ben and em, nothing.

I understand that he lost his bigger sister and shit but its like he's given up on life and I wanna help him understand that he's sister would never wanna see him like this .

Yesterday he woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me that he's quitting his rap career. I've never been so bummed cause what?

"What's your plan on taking out Xavier's gang?" I questioned and he smiled looking at me and you could almost see his eyes light up.

That's the only thing he seems interested in right now.

"I'mma need you in it wimme though." He told me surprising the fuck outta me so much that I froze before asking him to say what he just said again.

"I need you wimme by my side." He told me again causing me to smile. "Can I count on you?" He questioned and I nodded before getting up and walking over then straddling him

"Baby, I got you only if you got me." I told him and he looked at me. "Baby?" He questioned and I looked to the side. "Forget I said that." I mumbled before getting offa him while he eyed me the whole time.

I ain't mean to say that.

"So what's the plan?" I questioned tryna change the subject and he sat up a lil bit before clearing his throat.

"Aaliyah, Teelee's death ain't got nothing to do with Xavier's gang though. It gotta do with some nigga I used to be friends with. I'm finna deal with Xavier's gang later though but for now, this what I wanna focus on" He told me and I looked at him confused.

"But I tho-" I started and he cut me the fuck off. "You thought wrong."

"The reason why I want you in on this is cause I wanna see if you can handle this type of lifestyle." He told me and I nodded.

Nigga I been does this, you just don't know yet but maybe you'll find out soon.

"How dangerous is he?" I questioned and he chuckled. "Outta ten? four." He told me and I nodded.