𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Kentrell, I have to go back to MY house." I told him laughing while he mugged me.

"I ain't tryna make you mad for real but I miss my house. I ain't been there for daysss now. Pretty please." I begged and he looked back at the TV.

"Say Ben, please talk to him." I told Ben and Ben opened his mouth to speak but Trell glared at him and he kept quiet.

"When you finna come back?" He questioned and I shrugged. "Maybe in a week." I responded and his eyes widened.

"Hell naw, that ain't finna happen. 3 days max." He told me and I pouted. "But Trell" I whined and he shook his head. "End of story." He told me and I looked at him with a frown.

"Joe, can you perhaps tell him to let me stay there for a week?" I asked Joe and Joe shook his head, no.

"Fuck all of y'all." I told them and Boomer turned his head my way. "What the fuck did we do?" He questioned and I gave him the "really?" facial expression.

"Y'all stayed quiet instead of telling this motherfucker next to me that he should lemme go home." I told them and they kissed their teeth before looking away from me.

"Aight, imma let you stay there for a week." He told me and I smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Boomer, you done with the shit?" Ten questioned and Boomer nodded. "Yeah, the outfits have been delivered to the trap house." He told us and we all smiled.

"That's what's up." Three told him getting up and Trell took the keys and we all headed down to the trap.

We got there and looked through all the new boxes that was delivered then we all went to different places to go change.

||Outfits||

nba youngboy