𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Bye bitch!" I yelled taking my tongue out before doing a peace sign with my fingers.

"Y'all bitches can all go to hell except Officer Jonas! That man is the realest!" I yelled before opening the door then I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air.

"Bitch I'm out!" I said before screaming. "Yes! Freedom at last!" I spoke to myself before laughing. "Shit I'm a lil thick too, these luh shorts are hugging me tight. I love it!" I laughed before hitting my butt.

Thick as fuck.

Lil mama got them packages back here.

I looked at the time and kissed my teeth. "2:30, I thought I told this nigga two." I thought out loud before checking my phone.

Ain't touch this bitch for a while.

Scarlett🩸💛
-where are you!?
-I know damn well you ain't been
-ignoring me
-Girl you got killed or sum?
-Liyah!

I read all the messages my best friend sent before she found out I was in jail before laughing.

Mane this girl was out here talking to herself.

I watched a car pull up and smiled putting my hands in my pocket and Joe jumped out running towards me. He picked me up and twirled me around.

"Cuz, I missed you!" He told me putting me down and looked at me and I chuckled. "I missed you too bro. You told yo mama I'm out?" I questioned and he nodded. "Yeah yeah, fasho. You already know." He told me and I nodded as we turned to walk towards the car and four niggas came out.

"Who the fuck?" I questioned looking at Joe and he chuckled as we reached them. "Y'all this my cousin, Aaliyah and Aaliyah these my brothers, Ben, 3thr-" He started but one of the niggas with big ears cut him off.

"I know damn well you ain't finna introduce 3three slow ass before me. Matter fact, hey gurlllll, I'm Kd. Nice to meet you." He told me and I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you too." I told him and smiled. "Anyways, this 3three and this Boomer." Joe finished up and I nodded.

"Say I ain't finna cap, all y'all look good." I told em being honest and they all started cheesing. "Why, thank you." Kd said causing me to smile while rolling my eyes.