𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 44

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-Baton Rouge-

🦋🦋🦋

"Hold my phone." I told Kentrell as the bitch got closer and he grabbed my arm. "You ain't finna fight her." He told me and I nodded.

"You right, imma just shoot her." I told him and he grabbed Nova while I placed my hand on my waist.

"Kentrell, why you out here kissing bitches?" She questioned and I chuckled.

"Why you out here acting like his girl?" I questioned and she looked at me. "Mind ya business."

"Yeah but be sure to practice what the fuck you teach cause he's my damn business." I told her moving closer and she backed up causing me to chuckle.

Bird ass bitch.

"He mine hunny, he ain't tell you yet?" She questioned and I chuckled.

"So you gon suck a nigga dick once or twice then he yours? You delusional as fuck." I told her and saw people take out their phones.

"It's yb." They stated.

See, this ain't what we finna do. I hate attention.

"Ion even know why I'm fighting with yo dog ass. You obviously don't mean shit to him so why should I bother?"

"Cause I'm competition." She told me and Kentrell laughed behind me.

"Tell you what, fix that motherfucking tooth then we can talk bitch." I told her and then turned around to leave.

"Bits" I heard Nova say and Trell started laughing while I covered my mouth with my hand.

I need to stop cussing now.

"Let's go." I told Kentrell and we started walking away. "You running bitch!? you running?! witcho fat ass!?" Briana questioned causing me sigh.

"Can we just enter right here real quick?" I asked Kentrell and we entered some place that looked like a hallway.

"You running b-" She started and I quickly took out my gun and placed it on her forehead.

"Look s-sis, i-i was j-ust playing. I ain't mean no harm-m. You can h-have him. Just don't kill me." She begged and I laughed.

I like how she went from being bold as fuck to being a helpless fool.

"Who she sound like?" I questioned looking at Trell and he chuckled.

"Herm's big ass." He answered and I nodded.

"Gimme my phone real quick." I told Trell still pointing the gun at her watching her while she shaked and I heard Nova say bitch again.

Trell passed me the phone and I dialled Herm's number. "Hey ma?" He answered and I scrunched up my face.

"Boy yo mama ugly, don't play." I told him and he chuckled. "F-Fuck you." He told me and I laughed. "I got you a girl though." I told him and he laughed.

"Quit playing wimme, ain't nobody like me." He told me and I smiled. "Well she do. Talk, tell him you like him." I told Briana and she looked at the phone then back at me with pleading eyes.

Everybody know Herm be acting crazy when someone says they love him. he ain't never let you go.

"I lo-ve you." She told him and Kentrell chuckled before mouthing that I'm evil.

"I'm finna give you her number and addy okay?" I questioned and he told me okay then I ended the call before
placing my gun where it was again.

We walked out the hallway and some teenager stopped us and asked for a picture.

After a few minutes of us walking around the mall taking pictures with everyone. I looked back to see this bitch still following us and chuckled.

I wore baggy clothes so I wasn't worried about nobody seeing my stomach although you could see it a lil bit.

I came to a halt then turned around. "What's your problem?" I questioned feeling myself get heated and she chuckled.

"Sis don't worry bout me, I'm after the same thing you after." She told me and I chuckled.

"You be slow wit it though... ain't nobody want dhat...beginner." I told her moving closer and Kentrell told me to stop but I ain't listen.

She swung at me but I moved back dodging it before popping her on the mouth. "Ouch!" She screamed before coming at me all crazy and she started choking me and I stepped on her before turning around and popping her again then I felt someone pull back as I yelled at her.

"Bitches steady tryna act like they about that life when they ain't. I'm that one girlfriend who gon slap the fuck out of you and not give a fuck. Try me bitch!" I told her before walking away after seeing Trell take Nova from a stranger.

We walked outta the mall in silence while I tried calming myself down. I turned around tryna go to her again but Trell stood in my way.

"Turn the fuck around and go get in the car" He told me and I rolled my eyes turning around.

I got in the car and we went home. The whole ride back home was quiet as fuck cause Nova fell asleep.

We got inside the house and I went to the guest room and placed Nova down before walking out the room.

I then proceeded to walk towards the stairs but Kentrell pushed me up against the wall with his hand around my neck.

"You stay playing wimme, what I tell you?" He questioned and I kept quiet so he tightened his grip around my neck and I looked at him. "I shouldn't" I answered and he let me go.

"Go wait for me in the room, I'm coming." He told me and I bit my lip before walking towards the main bedroom.

🦋🦋🦋

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦