𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

-Kentrell DeSean Gaulden-
-Baton Rouge-

-Kentrell DeSean Gaulden--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-20 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Say 3three, mane you the one who knows these typa things, come set this up." I told 3three moving away from the camera.

Since she wanna do some pranks.

"It's all set, just tell me and imma record you around the house." He told me and I nodded. "Wait, you got one in the bedroom rolling too right?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Bet."

"Ayo wassup. I'm doing this pranking shit cause I wanna show Aaliyah stupid ass how this shit is really done ya feel me." I spoke into the camera.

"Y'all already know it gone be fire, shiii" Joe said behind me throwing up gang signs and I joined him.

"3three come wimme." I told 3three before walking up the stairs with him recording me. I got to the room and took out some of liyah's clothes and started tearing them shits up.

"Mane she finna be so mad." They told me and I laughed nodding. "Since you wanna play, let's play." I said before taking her red bottoms and writing on them.

"Where did she go anyway?" Ben questioned as I threw the clothes on the floor. "Her lil friend's house. Apparently she had fun yesterday." I added on and he hummed.

I looked around the room before and laughing. I opened one of our drawers and looked at the camera before smirking.

"Say YB nahhh, she gone be mad as hell..." Joe warned me as 3three placed the camera down cause we heard the car pulling in.

"Mane, I warned you!" Joe told me before walking out followed by all the others. I stood in the room and looked at the camera.

"Y'all better make sure that Yaya don't go to my funeral, ya heard me." I said and I heard footsteps so I started wilding out.

I took the makeup out and started pouring it on the floor and the door opened just as I squeezed the brown shit.

"DESEAN!" She yelled looking at me before charging towards me and I jumped onto the bed running away.

"What is your problem!?" She yelled still tryna get to me then she stopped and looked around.

"What the fuck my fenty set, Kentrell my s-boyyyy." She dragged before hitting me with her bag. She ran after me and I started jumping on the bed running away from her.

"Fuck you Kentrell!" She told me before picking up some of her clothes. "Yo ass got me so heated right now, I'm boutta kick you on yo chin and make that bitch swell up so you look like scream." She told me and I laughed looking at her.

"With yo Shrek looking ass"

"If I'm Shrek, you-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't compare me to no damn Fiona cause I ain't never look like that bitch wit my make up on, now imma have to walk around tomorrow wit nothing on.. THEN imma look like Fiona." She ranted and I cracked up looking at her.

"Whatchu mean? you look beauty with and without the makeup." I told her and she pouted looking at me. "Aw really thanks, but why did you do this?!" She questioned and I shrugged.

"Cause it's my house the fuck. I do what I want, when I want."

"YoungBoy I swear imma cut yo tip off so you're left with a 3 quarter no lid looking ass dick, on my mama." She told me and I laughed looking at her.

"It's still gone be big though."

"No cap, bitch ass." She told me mugging me and I laughed.

"Bae you really mad at me?"

"yes, You ruined all my clothes and you fucked up my make up!" She said throwing the clothes down before sitting on the bed.

"Don't be surprised when yo toothbrush smells like shit, nail polish or shoe polish tomorrow." She told me and I saw her wipe her face.

"Nah, is you crying?" I questioned and she looked up. "It was a prank." I quickly told her and she mugged me. "My shit is still ruined and stop lying cause yo ass don't even have a channel." She told me frowning and I got up.

I walked out the room and went to my guestroom to grab all the bags and shit. I placed all of them in front of her and smiled "I got you new shit. From makeup to yo shoes." I told her and she looked at me then back at the bags before smiling.

"Awwwww" She coo'd "Thank you." She told me and I wiped her tears before giving her a lil peck. "You better now?" I questioned and she nodded smiling.

I laughed as she looked at the bag taking out all the items. "Why'd you prank me though?" She questioned and I looked at her. "Cause yo ass suck at doing it and all yo supporters agree." I told her and she gave me a bored look.

"Maybe that's because all my SuPpOrTeRs were yours to begin with." She told me and I shrugged before looking at the camera. "See, now this is how you prank someone. I got her happy, sad, angry and she cried in one video." I said and she rolled her eyes before sitting on my lap, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks bae." She told me and I smiled. "Anytime. Anyway, this finna be in your channel, talk yo shit." I told her and she looked into the camera.

"imma let him forget about this shit then imma attack when he least expects it. I'll be back with more lit pranks, subscribe, like and comment what you wanna see. Until next time." She closed it off before slapping my face a lil bit causing me to chuckle.

"That's for making me cry." She told me and I mugged her. I heard a scream and the next thing I saw was Kd run into the room.

"You're gonna fal-" Liyah started but stopped when he slipped and fell after stepping on the makeup shit.

He stay acting crazy.

🦋🦋🦋

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦