𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 43

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Kentrell don't you think that maybe this is something that you should have discussed with me first considering the fact that this is My baby?" I questioned and he looked at me

"Yeah but I'm me and ion think, I just do, so.. we are here and we are about to meet our princess."

Aw, he said our.

"Kentrell-" I started and he shook his head before looking at me.

"I have been waiting on yo ass for so long to say sunn about meeting or in your case coming to see her but you ain't been saying nothing so I did it myself." He told me and I sighed.

"How did you even kn-"

"Where she is? oh, Joe told me where yo grandmother stays at."

I looked at him thinking for a minute and he smiled. "So we going in and fixing our relationship or is we leaving again and letting each other go?" He questioned and I looked down before letting out a long sigh.

"Fine but what if she don't like me?"

"She is three years old, what the fuck does she know?" He questioned and I nodded looking at him.

"My grandma.. she might trip after seeing me." I told him and he got out the car clearly tired of my bullshit. He walked over to my side and I locked the door.

I watched him knock on the car window and I pushed the button down and the window went down

"Get the fuck out and stop acting like your daughter's age." He told me and I mugged him.

"Watch who the fuck you're talking to." I warned before opening the damn door.

We walked together to the door and he knocked then I looked at him before backing up.

"Hell nah, you ain't going nowhere."

"Yeah just like them dents on yo forehead."

"Why you always like th-" he started but kept quiet when the door opened and my grandma appeared. "Hey son." She greeted him and I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed then back at my gran.

"Welcome back child." She told me before doing the unexpected and pulling me into a hug causing me to tear up a lil bit.

"I'm sorry for leaving for so many years." I apologized and she rubbed my back.

"It's okay kiddo. You've been through a lot and I'm sure you had your reasons - not that the shit was right - but we are okay. Everything happens for a reason." She told me before letting me go then she invited us in.

"You still have these pictures up here." I commented smiling at a picture of ours that was on the wall and she smiled back.

"Of course and your room is still the same way you left it too." She told me and I smiled.

"MA, you got some of your muffins today?" Trell questioned and my grandma nodded while I looked at them confused.

When-how-huh-

"Nova!" My gran called out and I looked at Trell nervously as he came back from the kitchen.

"Ma!?-isse cat outty." I heard a lil voice say before Nova came out the corner running.

" I heard a lil voice say before Nova came out the corner running

"Mama." She said before coming my way and I looked at my grandmother smiling and then I picked Nova up to give her a hug.

"She remembers me? that's impossible." I told her and she chuckled. "I show her a picture of you everyday baby, trust me. She does." She told me and I smiled before hugging Nova again breaking into tears.

After a few hours of communication and me playing around with Nova, I asked granny if she could come with us for about 3 days because I didn't wanna just take Nova away from her immediately even though she didn't mind, it just didn't feel right wimme and she said it was okay.

We were now walking around the mall looking for clothes that we could buy Nova.

I made sure to buy her a lot too cause I felt like she honestly deserved the world.

I've put her through so much and Trell was right, it's time that I make a bond with my daughter and forget about the past.

I smiled watching her and Trell chuckled. "WhAt If ShE hAtEs Me?" he mocked and I mushed his head before picking Nova up.

"I'm boutta spoil her so much." Trell and I said at the same time before laughing.

"How was your first time meeting my granny?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Shit, you don't wanna know. I almost shot that old lady but after the fifth time, we was best friends as you can see." He told me and I hit his chest smiling.

"Why'd you go to her first?" I questioned

"To make shit easier for you. You've been through a lot and you deserve the world so I'm tryna give you that." He told me and I smiled before kissing him.

He moved back real fast looking at me and I looked down. "I'm sorry." I told him in a low voice.

Why you just did that?

Now look at yo ugly stupid ass. Embarrassed as hell.

He used his finger to make me look up before smirking.

"I'm supposed to be making the first move stupid." he told me and I chuckled before he placed his lips on mine.

"KENTRELL?! IS THAT YOU?!" I heard someone say and I looked back to see that long leg ass bitch coming our way.

Somebody must wanna die today.

🦋🦋🦋

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦