𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

I walked into the kitchen and quickly grabbed myself a snack before walking back up to my room.

I'm bored as fuck. It sucks not having any friends. There is this one girl I've been texting on the internet though.

She seems cool as fuck so we finna meet up this saturday for the first time.

"Stairs or elevator?"

Stairs.

I walked up the stairs smiling before entering my room. I laid down on the bed with my phone in my hand and started scrolling through the gram.

I was gaining more followers by the day. I ain't famous and I never have been. I always wanted to be though but I came to accept that that shit would never happen.

Layla🕵️‍♀️💗
I can't wait for this
weekend.

Liyah💛
Me too girl but if you
is boring, byeee.

Layla🕵️‍♀️💗
Who? not the fuck I.

Liyah💛
I hope so

Layla🕵️‍♀️💗
I ain't, best believe.
Girl, I need advice though
so I kissed this nigga and he
been offish ever since. ion
know where I went wrong!

Liyah💛
girlllllllllll, FELT. I got
the same problem. This
nigga straight up ain't said
shit to me eversince😩.

Layla🕵️‍♀️💗
Ion know, I actually
wanna go ask what
the fuck the issue is.

Liyah💛
I was finna do the same
shit but nahh, you could
do it though. I on the other
hand finna wait till he come
fetch his phone. Nigga left it
here yesterday and I know he
can't live without it😌😂

Layla🕵️‍♀️💗
Shii, I can't live without
mine too so ion blame him.

----

I read the message and then heard a knock downstairs causing me to groan.

Maybe if I ignore it.. the person will just leave. I thought to myself but the person knocked even harder causing me to throw a lil tantrum kicking the air and shit before getting up and fixing myself.

Police ass knock.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to see Kentrell causing me to roll my eyes.

"I came to fetch my phone." He told me and I blinked twice before moving to the side, letting him walk in. I closed the door behind me and watched him go take it on the living room table while keeping a straight face.

"Aight imma head out." He told me and I looked down lowkey feeling myself get heated. "Top, what's going on?" I questioned causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Never mind. Forget I said anything" I told him before looking at him and he looked down.

He tryna play dumb and ion like that shit so instead of punching his nose off his motherfucking face, imma keep quiet.

"Look mane, what happened yesterday wasn't supposed to happen."

"Kentrell don't tell me allat bullshit." I said mugging him and he ran his hand down his face.

"You know damn well youn mean allat." I added on and he looked down at his shoes.

"Aaliyah, Joe is like my brother mane and-" He started and I moved closer.

We ain't finna play this game right now.

"I gotchu. You can leave." I told him and he looked up at me before looking away again avoiding eye contact causing me to sarcastically chuckle.

"Kentrell, what do you want?" I questioned and he turned around and I walked past him before stopping him.

"I'mma ask you one more time and dassit. What do you want? Look at me."

"I still wanna have my nigga Joe wimme." He told me and I nodded.

"I understand." I told him and he looked up at me before checking me out.

I opened the door and waited for him to get out. He walked out and I closed it before sitting down on the sofa in the living room.

I'm a damn fool.

It wasn't even like we was finna get married or sumn.

I think it's my horny brain thinking..

Would Joe really be mad?

I'm being SELFISH.

I need to chill.

I-

I was taken outta my thoughts by a knock on the door and I sighed before getting up.

I ain't need that raggedy ass nigga to begin with.

Fuck him, his finna come back one day and imma laugh in his face and say NO DENTED ASS BITCH.

I opened the door while tryna button my shirt and then looked up to see Top looking at me.

"Whatchu forget now?" I questioned lowkey irritated with him and the buttons on my shirt.

"You just lef-" I started again looking up but was cut off by him kissing me. "Wha-To-Ken-okay." I said in between the kisses and he closed the door with his foot.

We pulled away breathing hard and I looked at him.

"What do you want Kentrell?" I questioned again and he placed his forehead on mine looking at me.

"You." He told me and I smiled before kissing him again and a few minutes later of us kissing, I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

🦋🦋🦋

Y'all like XXX 🔞 Scenes? or lemme rephrase, y'all wanna read them?

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦