𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

We entered the house after dropping off the whole gang and I sighed walking behind him.

What imma say again..

Mane you was just rehearsing some good ass lie in the car come on now.

I watched him turn around with a mug on his face. "I ain't tryna see your face right now so take yo keys and go to yo crib. I'm good offa you." He told me and I furrowed my brows not really understanding what the fuck he was saying.

I hear him talking though.

"But I wanna sleep here." I told him and he looked at me like he was worn out or sumn.

I ain't this hard to deal with, he's making me feel bad.

"Mane look, I ain't tryna say some hurtful shit to you so in order to avoid allat, just go." He told me and I frowned. "I'm sorry."

"Nah see... no." He told me before throwing his jacket on the couch and making his way up the stairs.

"I'm sorry." I told him following him and he slammed his glock on the dresser before turning to look at me.

"You knew what the fuck you was doing. You got out here at 12 sharp, tiptoeing like I ain't peep all them damn messages of you and Layla talking last night before sleeping." he told me and I looked down.

"You know what's pissing me awf more than anything, yo ass is fucking pregnant and you only wanna go to motherfucking parties now. You only wanna shake some ass now!" He yelled.

Yeah I should've just went home, cause now I'm about to cry.

"That ain't just yo baby slime. It's mine too, I was there too so don't forget that shit. Keep it in mind cause if you kill that luh baby in there, we gone have a problem on gang" He told me and I looked down.

"And how you finna go wit that bitch Layla!? Yo ass know that hoe been after me but you still smiling in her stank ass face like nothing is wrong, how yo brain work?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"I just wanted to have f-" I started and he looked at me.

"Pop that baby out then you can have all the motherfucking fun you want. I ain't finna control you and shit but if yo ass finna go to a party go wimme too at least! All these motherfuckers out there is wilding and yo ass just wanna have fun." He carried on while taking off his shoes.

"What did Xavier say-" I started but he cut me off. "How bout you call his ass and ask. How you fuck wit that nigga? Mane I swear my damn nose blocked itself from the odour coming from that nigga armpits, I couldn't breatheeee." He told me

"I'm really s-" I started and he looked at me "Mane, get out my motherfucking face." He told me and I nodded biting the inside of my cheek.

"What the fuck is you wearing too? Yo whole ass is out. Ya know wha-do you." He told me and I frowned before turning around feeling my eyes start to burn. I made my way towards the door slowly and I heard him sigh while climbing on the bed.

"Come here." He told me and I wiped a falling tear before sitting next to him.

"Look, you know the typa life we in. Now you put yo self in my shoes and think about how I felt when I woke with you gone. Although I knew where the fuck yo ass was going.. don't you think I was worried?" He questioned in a lower tone and I nodded.

"Yeah" I told him and he looked at me.

"Don't do that to me again." He told me and I nodded. "You okay? You didn't drink nothing right?" He questioned and I shook my head, no.

"I ain't tryna kill my own baby Kentrell."

"Well, could've fooled me" He mumbled and I snapped my head in his direction "Now that's just messed up." I told him honestly and he had the audacity to just shrug.

"Wow." I told him and he looked at me. "Yo ex boyfriend said he misses you, ain't you wanna go sleep with him maybe..." He said and I mugged him.

"I get that I did you wrong, but this some bullshit. You really finna do this?" I questioned getting off the bed and away from him while he just watched me keeping a straight face.

"You know what- you were right, I'm going. I'm going to my house. Where ain't nobody in there mad at me." I told him before turning around and walking down the stairs.

I waited a lil bit downstairs, a distance from the door.

This nigga really ain't finna chase after me?

I paced up and down in front of the door and he came down looking unbothered as fuck leaving my jaw dropped.

"You ain't leave yet?"

"You know what!? I'm really going now, matter of fact, fuck you!" I yelled and he looked up at me. "Check, did that. What's next?" He questioned placing his hands in his pockets while I breathed hard looking at him.

"You aint shit."

"Okay...next." He told me and I huffed before opening the door and walking out.

Piece of shit.

I stood in the porch and looked around.

It's so dark, I'm scared to walk home.

I turned around and tried opening the door but it ain't open. "Kentrell!" I yelled and I heard him laugh.

"Who is it?"

"Nigga open the fuck up!" I yelled then the door clicked open and I pushed past him.

"It's dark outside." I told him and he smiled. "That's life without me. Hop on." He told me turning around and I hopped on his back then he turned around and locked the door before we made our way up the stairs.

🦋🦋🦋

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦