𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-
-Comment-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge--Comment-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Joe!" I yelled behind him as he knocked on the door. Kentrell opened the door before I could stop Joe and he threw a punch but Trell curved it.

Joe started throwing blows left, right and centre and Top let him do him before grabbing both his arms and twisting em.

"Don't touch me, don't touch me on slime, imma rock you in your shit. Mane this my lil cousin!" Joe yelled unable to move while a tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it.

"Look mane, I ain't finna fight you, you my brother. I get that you angry, shit I would be too so imma let you go and you do you." Trell told him as I looked in between them.

He let him go and Joe looked at both of us. "How long has this shit been going on?" He questioned and I looked at Trell. "HOW long?!" He questioned again and I looked at him. "A few days." I told him.

"So, so what? You act like youn like him in front of us then turn around and fuck him when we gone?" He questioned.

"It ain't like that!" I told Joe and he sarcastically chuckled. "I ain't never seen y'all laugh together so that makes it like that!" He yelled moving closer and Trell came our way and pushed me back a lil bit.

"Say, that's what we ain't finna do." He told Joe and Joe looked at me then Trell. "So what's this supposed to be? Love? a relationship or did y'all just ruin y'all relationship with me for a quick fuck?" Joe questioned and I looked at him.

"It wasn't nothing quick about it." I mumbled and Trell chuckled causing Joe to swing again.

Trell moved to the side dodging the shit for the second time. "Joe stop it, you can't fight and it happened. Let the shit go!" I yelled at him before standing in front of Top.

"Let it go.." I told him moving closer so that I could touch him and he looked at me. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back before pulling away. "We're sorry that we hurt you okay." I told him

Yeah that we hurt you, not for fucking. Shit, that shit was bomb. Had me on Google like; position where you lay on your back with your legs raised and folded over so that your ankles are on either side of your face.

He pushed past me then walked up to Trell giving him a stank look before bumping his shoulder then he walked out the door.

I felt my eyes start to water and I turned my head away from Trell. I felt him hug me from behind and wiped my face before turning around.