𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"It's not it Trell, I swear. Look, please sit down so I can explain." I begged him and he sat down looking at me.

"That was before you. That was before I even went to jail. I was a fucked up person before jail Kentrell. Seriously fucked up. I did all sorts of dirty work, I would rob, hack into people's accounts, literally do anything that I knew would give me money.

"Even prostitute yourself." He added on and I sighed. "That I never did. Yes, I'd fuck some people for money but it would never be just for that. I'd do it for information too." I explained and he shook his head looking at me.

"Look, I changed. That man-it's true.. I scammed him. That's why I was locked up for two years and no, they didn't catch me but I handed myself in which is why I was given a shorter sentence.. and I was more so let out on good behaviour." I carried on and he ran his hand down his face before scratching his head.

"I changed. Don't you know I'd never do that to you?" I questioned looking at him and he chuckled.

"You got a history of doing that shit ma.. what you want me to think? Matter of fact, what would you think?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Aight, I guess I now know how strong our re-" I started but he cut me off getting up. "Don't go there. You ain't never told me none of this bullshit. Dis is new to me and what we ain't about to do is switch shit up. I'm mad at you and you ain't about to run from the facts... from these motherfucking pictures" He told me and I looked down.

"Mane this shit ain't even fun no more. I can't chill for not even one second without sumn popping up after. I'm boutta have a luh baby but we ain't even sit down and talked about allat." He stressed while I bit my lip.

You cry you gone have to cut yo own eyes out after.

" I know but Kentrell I swear I've changed okay... I ain't like that no more. That's not me right now, please don't judge me by my past." I told him and he looked away from me.

"Maybe we need a break although I get what you saying ma but I can't risk it ya feel me.." He told me and I sighed understanding where he's coming from.

"That was me before you. Way before. 4 years ago to be exact." I told him and he looked at me. "Why you used to do allat anyway?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I ran away from home after sumn happened to me. I couldn't afford to get nun for myself so I joined a lil group where they taught you how to do shit like hack and whatever then eversince I got the hang of it.. I did the shit." I told him and he looked down.