𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-
-2 days later-

🦋🦋🦋

"Kentrell" I called out walking down the stairs only to see him talking to some girl.

Don't say nothing slick, smile and move along. You can do it.

"Kentrell, when's Tay coming again?" I questioned before looking at the girl then back at him.

"Next month for a week again." He told me and I nodded. "Hey, I'm Nisha." The girl introduced herself and I just nodded before walking away leaving them in the living room.

"Thanks." I heard Trell say then the door opened and closed and he made his way to the kitchen where I was.

"Since when you walk bitches to the door?" I questioned keeping a straight face and he chuckled.

"She a bitch cause why?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes before turning around to take out the juice jug.

"Pour me some." I heard him say.

"You got yo own hands, use them." I told him before putting it back in the refrigerator and walking away.

"Mane, why you so mad?" he questioned and I shrugged. "Go ask Neckisha maybe she'll know." I told him before sitting down and he laughed.

32-22= 10, great cause that's how many teeth I'm tryna knock out.

"Say, you really jealous?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"Kentrell until you can define the word jealous. Don't talk to me no more." I told him before taking out my phone.

I went onto Instagram and checked everyone's stories before sighing and deciding to post something.

amour_liyah