𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-
-2020-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge--2020-

-Same day-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Ben, hey, is Trell with you?" I questioned with Ben on the phone and he told me nah. "When last did you see him?" I questioned

"Yesterday when I came over with Joe and Three, why?" he questioned and I sighed. "I may have fucked up big time." I told him and then I heard him sigh.

"Lemme guess, y'all had one of those silly ass arguments of yours where y'all finna forgive each other in the next hour, oh and he stormed off..." He told me and I shook my head like he could see me.

"No, He actually asked me to get the fuck outta his house Ben, this shit is serious" I told him and I heard him sigh. "I'm coming over, best." He told me and I told him okay before sitting down on Trell's bed.

I already had all of my shit packed but I just didn't wanna leave like this. Whether he believes it or not, he means a lot to me.. he's my baby daddy for Christ' sake.

I called him one more time and the call just went straight to voicemail just like all the other times.

I just wanna apologise. Especially for not telling him about Nova.

I didn't want him to find out this way at all. I wanted to sit down with him and tell him myself.

I guess it's true what they say, early birds get the biggest worm. My ass was too slow and someone got the chance to do the shit first.

I decided to call my other friend Zion, yeah the one that hit on Trell the other day, to come over. He told me he was on his way and I ended the call.

I dialed Kentrell's number again and it went to voicemail. "Not so surprising." I spoke to myself looking up and I heard the door bell ring.

I rushed down the stairs and opened the door thinking it's Kentrell and that maybe he somehow lost his key but instead of seeing him, I saw Ben.

"Oh, it's you."

"Don't do allat, imma get the fuck outta here and leave yo lonely ass then what?" He questioned and I apologized.

"Now what happened?" He questioned and I sighed. "Someone sent him pictures of me from years ago and he had some questions about it."

"What kind of pictures?"

"Not nudes Ben." I told him and he let out a breath. "Okay at least, so what kind?" He questioned and I showed him the pictures.

"Oh helll.. the last one is the one that pissed him off!" Ben told me

"I know, I thought so too." I told him and he looked at me. "So this why you called me?" He questioned and I sighed. "You already know he's finna come around, especially since it happened years before you met him, why you acting?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"That's half the stor-" I started but was cut off by the door bell. I got up then went to go open the door letting Zion in.

"Who dis?" Ben questioned and Zion eyed him "No, no, no, lil daddy the question is.. who.. are.. youuu?" He questioned and I mushed Zion before telling him to sit down.

"Best, this is Zion my other best." I told Ben and he looked at me. "Now that's just goddamn disrespectful." He told me getting up and I bit my lip. "Please Ben, I need y'all both here for this." I told him and he sat down mugging Zion.

"I like you too!" Zion teased and I chuckled a lil bit.

"I'mma just go ahead and say it." I told them before putting my hands together.

"I have a daughter."

"You what?" They questioned in unison and I looked at them both before nodding.

"Oh shittt, sis.. congratulations. What you finna name her?!" Zion questioned while Ben just glared at me.

"Zion no, I mean.. I already have a daughter right now and I'm pregnant with my second child."

"Bitch don't play." He told me and I shook my head "I wish I was." I told him and then looked at Ben.

"Please..say something."

"I don't blame him. You hid that from him? from everyone? and that should've been the first thing you told him." He told me and Zion slapped his arm.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm sure she had her reasons."

"So what you want me to do? Get him to forgive you?" He questioned and I nodded biting my lip.

"He's got a right to be angry witchu sis and you need to realise that shit. You acting like you wouldn't have done the same shit, if you was in his shoes. How old yo daughter is?"

"Tay's age." I told him and he sighed. "Now this man wanted to have his first daughter witchu. Now if his child is a girl, she's finna be a second daughter to him." He told me and I furrowed my brows.

"That's not true. He'll still have his first daughter wimme. Nova isn't his. She's mine, he doesn't have to look after her at all.. I got that." I told him and Ben sighed. "Zion do you get what I'm saying?" He questioned and Zion nodded.

"Yeah sis look, if y'all carry on with what y'all got going on.. his finna have to take care of your daughter as his first girl and he's actual biological daughter- if it's gonna be one, finna be his third child cause he now got Tay, Yo baby- Novel and now the new baby." He explained and I sighed.

"Nova - and I get y'all."

"I'm just mad you ain't tell me." Ben told me and I looked at him. "I'm sorry. It's just not sumn that I talk about." I told him and he furrowed his brows the same time Zion did.

"Whatchu mean? she's your daughter!" Zion told me while Ben shook his head.

"Look, I didn't ask you guys here to judge me okay!?" I told them feeling my eyes start to burn and Ben's phone rang the same time mine did.

"Hello.." I answered

"Sis, you-youngboy, he was arrested." Angela told me and I dropped the call before looking at Ben.

"YB is in jail." He told me after ending his call.

🦋🦋🦋

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦