𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

I woke up and quickly looked at the time.

10:32 pm

Great, I have a lot of time left. The party starts at twelve for me.

The party started at 10 but I don't like being there when it starts, I wanna be there when some people are drunk already and when shit is about to get lit.

I made sure that Trell was asleep before getting outta bed.

He'll have to find a way to forgive me

I quickly grabbed my dress and my make up bag before going to the guestroom. I got everything on and smiled looking at myself in the mirror before taking my phone out.

Liyah💛
Where you at girl?

Layla💘
You ready?

Liyah💛
NAH.. duh I'm ready 🤦‍♀️

Layla💘
My bad bitch, come out den.
I'm waiting outside

Liyah💛
Open the car door fa me

I grabbed all my shit before tiptoeing out the motherfucking house. I closed the door and smiled locking it before entering the car then smiled at Lay.

"Girl, pull off." I told her and she chuckled pulling off. "Got me out here acting like a 16 year old that was grounded by their damn parents. Sneaking out and shit."

"You sure Kentrell ain't awake or hear you?" She questioned and I looked at her. "I'm positive. That nigga ain't hear shit. Thank God Kd ain't sleep over last night." I told her and she bust out laughing.

"What time must I get you home?"

"Ion know really, wait nahhh.. Trell wakes up every night to go use the bathroom at four, so I need to be back by then or that's both our necks." I told her and she nodded driving faster.

We got to the place and started turning up with everyone else at the party. Layla introduced me to a pretty ass girl named Angela. She told me not to trust her though.

"So Angie.. Angela.. Angel.. you girl, why shouldn't I trust you cause yo friend over there told me not to trust you so whatchu do?" I questioned feeling messy and she looked at me before furrowing her brows.

"Who said you shouldn't? Layla?" She questioned and I smiled before nodding "Yup" I told her popping the p and she glared at Layla before looking back at me.

"Here , take my number before I go fuck this bitch up since she wanna play that 2 faced bitch game." She told me and I cheesed hard before letting out a laugh.