𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks-
-Baton Rouge-

-Aaliyah Yanet Brooks--Baton Rouge-

-2020-
-19 years old-

🦋🦋🦋

"Mane that nigga Paul raped you?" Joe questioned looking at me and I looked at Trell before running out the door crying.

I ran out the gate and went over to my house. "How did it g-" I heard Zion ask but I ignored him running straight up the stairs and into my room.

I laid down on the bed and continued crying while memories of what happened years ago came back in.

I closed my eyes tryna push them back but it wasn't helping at all.

This is why ion ever talk about my pain.

There's literally always no one there when I need them.

They hear me but they don't ever really listen, they don't ever try to make me feel better or reassure me and even if they do.. they never keep they promise

I looked at my lil belly bump and started rubbing my stomach.

She or he is literally the only good thing in my life right now.

"Sweetie, open the door." I heard Zion say and shook my head before getting up then I went to go look at myself in the mirror before crying even more.

"Aaliyah, unlock the door bruh" I heard Ben say and my dumb ass shook my head like they could see me, again.

"No, I'm fine. Y'all can go home and come back next week. I'm alright." I told them

"Bullshit" I heard Ben say and then they started whispering.

"Bitch- open this door before I break it down." Zion told me and I quickly wiped my tears before waving my hands a lil bit tryna pull myself together.

I wasn't finna do it but I know Zion crazy, his ass would do it for real.

I slowly made my way towards the door and then moved my hair outta my face before opening it.

"See, I'm fine." I told them spreading my arms out and Zion sarcastically laughed.

"Yeah, maybe your body but ho-gurl, yo eyes red as fuck, you look like a frog that's high as hell. uh uh, you look like someone was blowing smoke right into them shits-like directly in em." He told me and I looked down.

"Is you triple H?" He questioned and Ben mushed him. "What does that even mean?" I questioned snuffling and he looked at me.

"Where have you been livin-it means High, Hurt and Horny." He told me and Ben laughed walking away from us and I tilted my head looking at Zion with the "is you serious" look.

"Aight, I'm sorry bitch. Come on, talk to me." He told me before sitting down on my bed and she grabbed a pillow then placed it on her lap before telling me to place my head on it.

I placed my head down and He started playing with my hair. "What's wrong?" He questioned and I tried speaking but nothing came out. "Okay mamas, it's alright. Just let it all out, youn gotta tell me nun if you ain't ready to okay? Take yo time, cry if that's what you need to do. I'm here for whatever."

But HE is not. I really lost him. Just like that.

He stopped caring.

I cried in his lap and I felt him moving my hair around which was soothing, I guess way too much cause I ended up falling asleep.

-
-
-
-

I opened my eyes hearing a noise around my room and I started looking around. I peeped that my bathroom door was open and sat up.

"Zion?" I questioned wiping my eyes.

Bitch you a cry baby, how you be crying in yo sleep and why can't you ever remember yo damn dreams sis?

Whatchu dreamt about just a few minutes ago? youn know? that's what I thought.

"Yes girl, it's me." I heard him and I laid back on the bed a bit.

I was lowkey hoping it would be Trell.

"Oh." I told him and he walked out the bathroom. "Ben said I should watch you cause he had to go somewhere real quick and yeah." He told me and I sighed looking down.

"You don't gotta do allat, you can leave.. I won't do nun stupid, I have a life to live and a life to give. I'm good." I told him and he eyed me before nodding.

"Okay cause it's getting late too... you must've really been triple H. I can organise som-" He started and my jaw dropped. "Don't even finish that sentence bitch, what I look like fucking a man while pregnant?" I questioned laughing

"You fucked Kentrell, ain't you?" He questioned and I mugged him. "Hoe that was different and you know dhat besides we was in a relationship and he's my baby's father." I told him and he clapped his hands.

"This bitch really did it and I was just joking, you ever fucked with him while on your period?" He questioned and I avoided eye contact.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh I'm getting outta here, girl you is nasty. Nasty nasty nasty. So what he ate that pussy with a lil bit extra red whip c-" He started and I laughed looking at him

"I ain't never said he d-Zion get out, my head hurts and I can't witchu." I told him and he chuckled. "Aight I'm leaving but you sure you want me to go?"

"At this point, hell yes."

"Bitch fuck you too... Not really though, you know I gotchu. Imma be back first thing in the morning aight.. now walk me to the door. Get the fuck up so you can exercise, walking clears yo head. Let's go." He pressurised and I got up sighing.

"Fine!" I told him before walking out after him. "Soooo, I luh you aight sis?" He told me and I smiled looking at him.

"I luh you too bitch." I told him before hugging him then I closed the door and sat down on the couch on the living room.

Life fucked me hard.

It's true what they say, no one dies a virgin.. life fucks us all.

🦋🦋🦋

--

Bitch when I say I screamed

Bitch when I say I screamed. 😭😭😭
--

I've been so lazy, I almost didn't update 😭

-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦