Friend or Foe

Naruko gasp as she lay down defeated by the man in the black coat.

She tried to stand up, but kept falling down. He walk up next to her and watch her. "You weren't ever suppose to be a keyblade wielder", he said calmly.  "People said that I wasn't suppose to be a lot of things, yet here I am", she said shaking on her knees as she clench her fists. "That not what I mean", he said.

"You were suppose to be the child of the prophecy in your world. You need to change it", he said as handle out his hand wide above her. A purple portal appear below her. She started sinking. "Change the past and you save your friends from every world", he said. 

"Who are you? Did you work with Xehanort?", she ask trying to get out of the portal. "No, but I think I accidentally push him into opening Kingdom Hearts", he explain. "So it was your fault", she said as her arms and legs were half in. "I guess you could say that, but that not the point", he said.

"What the point?!", she growled at him. "Your world is falling into despair and darkness. It is on the blink of going into the Realm of Darkness", he said. "What?", she asked in fear.

"The only way to save your world is to change your fate", he said as she was nearly completely in the portal

"The only way to save your world is to change your fate", he said as she was nearly completely in the portal. "Who are you? Are you a friend or foe?", she asked as her head was near the portal. "I am a.....", he said, but was cut off as she sunk fully into the portal.