Chapter 1

Junior... George... New kid...

That was easy. Only 2 periods of skipping class to investigate, and he had found the kid. He had a week to work, but he was more than eager to get a little stalking in before the killing.

George seemed boring, in all honesty. Clay would question why Techno wanted him dead so soon, but he knew it wasn't his place to ask- he learned that last time he tried to ask and got yelled at.

Rule #1. Don't ask questions.

Clay closed his eyes and sighed dreamily- his boyfriend was so intimidating. He loved him. He jumped as he was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of the bell ringing. Clay jumped up and hid around a corner, keeping an eye on George as he walked down the hall. His face flushed as he saw him happily approach Techno and Techno's friend Wilbur, joining their conversation.

He cursed himself for not grabbing George's attention and leading him off right away- but he knew better than to try now.

Rule #2. Don't talk to Techno when he's with other friends.
Rule #3. Don't talk to Techno's friends.

He assumed that George would be an exception to rule 3, but he still couldn't break rule 2 by approaching the group now. He continued to watch the group, attention split between stalking George and watching Techno like a lovesick schoolgirl.

Eventually, when the three split up, he snapped out of it and returned to watching George. It was the last period of the day, meaning that if he was gonna get the job done he would have to hurry it up.

He sighed and decided to go the easiest way- the clumsy freshman card. Just looking at George, seemed like a nice guy. He had that empathetic smile when he spoke to Techno- the smile that only made him want to hurry up and get rid of him.

He turned the corner with a plan; he would intentionally bump into George, apologize, start a conversation, and just lead him away while talking. Should be easy.

Step one was executed perfectly- he had walked in front of him intentionally and stumbled. George fell, and he quickly gave him a fake surprised look.

"Oh my god, i'm-" he kinda cut himself off as he got a better look at the other. He felt a similar pit in his stomach as he felt the first time he saw Techno, which caught him off guard. He blinked a bit, trying to regain control of his body, which currently felt very heavy. "I'm... uh... im so sorry-" he said quickly.

George gave a small laugh and shook his head, standing up. "It's fine," he said with a smile. Clay blinked and didn't manage to say anything else, just standing there. George gave an awkward laugh and a "well... see you around!" before walking off.

Clay just stood in stunned silence, blinking a few times and shaking his head. Okay, well, he fucked that up. Whatever- he had all week. He already got one kill today, he didn't need to be greedy. He huffed to himself and tightened his grip on his bag, heading home.

It wasn't too long after heading home that Clay decided he missed his boyfriend. Of course, he knew his address. Techno didn't know that Clay knew his address, but Clay didn't see why he couldn't find out this way.

He hummed as he walked down the street a few blocks, finding the senior's apartment complex. He typed in the password to the gate, which he learned from watching Techno do it a few times. He headed up to Techno's apartment and fished a Bobby pin out of his pocket, calmly picking the lock and opening the door like he lived here.

Clay walked in and closed the door behind him, looking around the apartment. It was a big living room that bled into three dining room, with a hall across from the kitchen. It was pretty nice.

He spotted a stray jacket of techno's on the couch and grinned, just grabbing it and laying back on the couch with it pulled up to his face. It still smelled like him even.

A few minutes later, the man himself walked across the room. He had his phone up to his ear, talking to someone angrily as he walked past the living room to the kitchen.

"No, all I'm saying is that- hi Dream- im saying that..." his voice came to a pause as he took a step back and made eye contact with Clay. "... yeah, I'll call you back," he said, clicking the end call button.

"...Dream, how the fuck did you get in here?"

"Through the door."

"Okay but how did you-"

"I picked the lock."

"...how did you get past the-"

"I know the password."

"How do-"

"We can do this all night, babe."

Techno sighed in defeat as he realized this was useless. Dream grinned. He shook his head and just continued on to the kitchen.

"Aw, babe, aren't you happy to see me?" Clay pouted, getting up and following him.

"Not particularly."

"You're so mean."

"Shut up."

Clay pouted and followed him back to his room. Techno laid back in his bed and pulled out his phone to return the call. Clay grinned happily and curled up next to him in bed. Techno didn't even make an effort to push him away, knowing it was useless.

"...Don't think you're off the hook for that shit you pulled earlier." He spoke eventually.

"Huh? Earlier? What did I do?" Clay asked, tilting his head.

"That shit with George. Don't play fucking stupid."

"What did I do with George?"

"Getting all blushy and shit. Don't think I didn't see it."

"Huhhhh? Are you really jealous over something like that? ...are you jealous over meeeee?" Clay grinned and batted his eyelashes at Techno, propping himself up on his arms to look down at the other.

"I'm not FUCKING jealous, dumbass," the other swore, taking this chance to push him out of the bed with his foot.

Dream didn't even complain, just sitting up and resting his head on the bed. "You sure? You seem... pretty jealous."

Techno glared down at him and furrowed his eyebrows, sitting upright to yell at him. "JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET ALL LOVEY OVER SOMEONE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KILL DOESNT MEAN IM JEALOUS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL..."

He kept talking, but Clay found himself sighing dreamily as he spoke. God, he loved Techno. He found it so attractive when the other yelled at him, practically heart-eyed over him.

"...are you even fucking listening to me?"

"...huh?"

Techno groaned in frustration, quickly kicking Dream fully to the ground and keeping a foot on his chest so he couldn't get back up.

"I TOLD YOU, I'M NOT JEALOUS. YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU, YOU HEAR ME?"

Clay gulped anxiously, looking up at Techno. He loved him, but he still occasionally got scared of him. He shook it off, of course, as he knew it was simply the other expressing his love.

"Y-yes sir," he mumbled after a second.

"Good. Now get out of my house."

Clay gave a sharp nod and, when Techno moved his foot, got up and scurried off. He didn't want to upset him any more.

As he walked away, back down the street towards his own house, he had a smile on his face and only one thought on his mind.

"Man... it's great to be in love."