Chapter 8

TW for abuse n violence in this one, more of a tw than usual //

Clay was awoken by Techno gently shaking him and stating "Dream, wake up." Fairly normal, but very unexpected when it came to Techno. Clay was expecting to be at least slapped in the morning, but Techno was being nice. That was worrying.

"Good morning, Dream~"

"Good... morning? Good morning?"

Techno was laying on his side, facing Dream. Dream was on his back, but he turned his head to face Techno.

"Dream, we need to talk," Techno stated, calmly going and running his fingers through Clay's hair. Naturally, the affection made him flustered- but also very confused.

"Oh- okay..?" Dream asked, face red, "about...?"

"Dream," Techno started in a more serious but still soft voice, "Dream, you need to learn to listen to me."

"What do you-"

"You're in my bed, aren't you? George isn't dead yet, is he? You kissed George, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah- yeah-" Dream paused as he heard that last bit, "I... you... I-"

"It's okay, Dream. I'm not mad."

Techno sat up as he spoke, running his hand down Dream's chest until he felt the knife on his waistband under the fabric. He gave a small smirk and slowly went to unbutton Dream's shirt.

"...Techno...? What are you-"

Dream went to sit up, but Techno used a hand to push him back down. As Techno glared at him, Dream gulped a bit.

"Dream, stay still."

He nodded after a moment, Techno now fully unbuttoning his shirt and pulling the larger of the two blades up. He looked at it for a moment before simply smiling and digging the blade right into Dream's skin.

It wasn't enough to kill him or even do anything close, but it was enough to make him flinch in pain. This action made Techno look up at him with an annoyed expression. "What did I say about following rules, Dream?" He asked sternly.

Dream only managed a small 'Sorry' before Techno was back to work with his blade. It was a few minutes until Techno was done, sitting up fully to admire his work.

"...good boy. Now stop bleeding on my sheets and go shower."

Dream nodded and got up, putting his hand over the fresh wound to avoid dripping blood on Techno's floor. He walked to Techno's shower and rinsed off his bloody hand before carefully undressing and running the water. He rinsed off the fresh wound until the water stopped running down red, getting out soon after as to not waste water.

He didn't want to mess up one of Techno's towels, but he didn't see much of an option. He dried his body, flinching as the towel touched the fresh wound. He hesitantly looked into the mirror, wanting to know how bad the cut was.

Now, along with the various other fading bruises, cuts, and burns that lined Clay's chest, Techno's name was carved into his skin right from his hip to right under his belly button. The lettering was nice- it made Clay smile to look at. No wonder it took so long to finish.

Deciding that he shouldn't cover the mark with a bandage or anything. He wanted to make sure that mark didn't heal- it at least didn't heal soon.

As he made sure the cuts weren't actively bleeding- not too bad, at least- he put his clothes back on and fixed his hair with his hands. After he was sure he looked alright, he headed back out to meet his boyfriend in his bedroom.