introduction to Ace ( edited)

OK so to be honest i posted this 2015 in January and i have gotten so much better at writing sense then! so in the first while there will be so many spelling mistakes and feel free to point them out, i may go back and edit it at some point but im too lazy and am writing other stories as well now.. this was my very first fanfic

Hi my name is Aurora but dad (Guy) calls me Ace ... Sorry I don't have a last name I mean I love my dad but for some reason I just feel like I shouldn't take his last name

well I guess hes not my dad... not by blood anyway... you see he found me when I was 6 years old while on a mission in the land of earth as I was hiding in a cave on a mountain pass. I have no memory of my real parents but I do have a love for animals and sence everyone hides in the forest I went for the mountain.

He took interest in my gold eyes and green hair (nice combo right?)Which is surprisingly soft...And when he found out I was all alone he took me with him. On the way back to the hidden leaf village we got to know each other and he somehow got attached to me... if you know my dad its not hard to believe...

As you would expect being raised by Guy I have a lot of extra energy... I have enough energy to keep up with dad when he's at his best... I'm simply just not as weird. Well that's what I like to believe, I'm sure he's rubbed off on me sum what but I refuse to admit it...

I am now 13 and am about to leave the academy and become a full fledged ninja. ONLY A WEEK LEFT I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! . Okay so yeah dad has rubbed off on me...

Despite what you think I'm actually pretty shy.. at first anyways ...once I get to know you I like to think I'm pretty cool.

Most girls in class avoid me because of my eyes I think they're cool but most kids say their weird and ...and so I guess they would be, I mean they are gold,who has gold eyes? OH YA ME... the guys just stare at me Wonder Why?...

But enough depressing stuff lets get on the interesting topics ... so as you would expect I am great at taijustu. And I somehow convinced Kakashi to help me with my ninjutsu behind dads back.. Kakashi was glad to oblige.

my best friend is Akamaru so I guess that makes kiba an acquaintance of mine. At first I was going to glare at him like everybody else who stares at me... but then the CUTEST dog I have ever seen popped out of his shirt and I knew immediately I would like this guy.

(Edited✅)
I know it was short but it is just an introduction.
_Trackher