Chapter 5

Natsus pov

"Uh, what now ice princess!" I say with a tick mark already forming on my head in annoyance. He just looks at me and then Lucy and then says "who's the blonde chick?"

"Excuse you that is my friend Lucy" I say while he looks between me and him and questions "that is not what it looks like from over here just friends don't do that kind of thing.

"I know it was just on accident I could never feel that way for someone like her" I say convincing him.

Lucy's pov

As I am hearing this conversation I am heartbroken that I can't even stand to be here anymore so I leave the room crying. I think I hear him call after me but u chat even be sure I'm not really paying attention to where I was going. I just know one thing I have to get away from here and fast so I call Virgo to pack my stuff because I'm leaving.

I can't stand it here ever since my mom died and this just makes it unbearable I don't know why he is doing this. For fucks sake I loved him and he goes and does this to me. Is he so embarrassed of me to not tell his best friend? 

Natsus pov

"Why did you do that Idiot?" Gray says smacking my head with his hand and urges me to go after her which I was already planning on doing. I looK for her everywhere and at some point it starts to rain but I don't even care I'm not even worried about that. I go to her apartment and see her packing up to leave. I knock on her coder because I know we are not in a good place. (Not really a Natsu thing to do I didn't even know he knew what knocking was)

She opens the door and sees me but then tries to close it in my face "wait!" I say she stops for a second and looks at me. "What more could you possibly want from me?" She ask choking back tears it hurts me to see her like this and know I caused it. "Please just let me explain" I say pleading with her.

She sighs and gives in "you have five minutes" she says in a stern voice which I find kind of hot but not the time.

"Ok fine well" I say taking a deep breath" where should I really even start?"

"Try the beginning" she says teasing me I just roll my eye at my smart ass girl.

"Ok well you know how my parents have been trying to get me to expand the company?"

"Yes I do know" she says nodding that she's following along.

"Well long story short I'm engaged to some who isn't you" I say just biting the bullet

Well shit! 

When was he planning on telling her this?

Is this how they end?

Will he drop the company for her?

Let me know in the comments below what you think should happen I will up when I can this online school is keeping me real busy lately. Sorry this chapter is a little short I will give an explanation and do Natsu pov when he found out he was engaged and then return  back to this. The next chapter will be longer.

Ok question of the chapter 

Are you a chips or cake person?

For me I'm a sucker for sweet stuff so for me cake

Hope you all stay safe

 Comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter 

Peace ✌️