Epilouge

I am so sorry for this but all good things must come to an end eventually. If you want a squeal them please dont hesitate to ask. Anyways, on with the story! 

*Lucy's pov*

We didnt get married until our baby girl was 3. She made the most adorable flower girl ever! My mom came to watch her while I went with the girls to get ready and Natsu did the same thing. I basically planned everything and he just grunted when I asked him how he liked something. The venue was decided by both of us. We wanted a small wedding of only people that were close to. We chose Kaua'i the garden isle and most beautiful of all of the 8 islands. We did it in spring which I thought was perfect. 

I checked to make sure that everything was ready

I checked to make sure that everything was ready. I glanced at the clock and cursed. It was already 4:30 and I have been just making demands and haven't even gotten dressed. I look down at my t-shirt and jeans which are all sweaty from helping with the final preparations. Erza bursts into the reception area and spots me almost immediately, "Lucy!" Oh crap... shes mad. "Nope" I run the other way. Shes in heels so I'm at an advantage here. "Sucks to be you right now" I say turning my head to shout. I am not looking in front of me which is when I collide with Levy who is in front of me. I start backing up and then look on my sides and see that those two exits are also blocked by Mira and Lisanna as they all start to close around me like a caged tiger. 

"Ok fine" I say out of breath with my hands on my knees. Grabbing a napkin and start waving it around in the air. I realize that they are all already dressed. I have like an hour for them to get me ready. We go to Mira's house and she literally has so much stuff its ridiculous. "Like damn girl you could open up your own antique or boutique shop" I comment when we step inside her house. They all just shake their heads and push me towards where the shower is. I go in quickly and wash my hair. She has this really nice cherry blossom lotion that I lather on my skin which compliments the vanilla body wash. I grab a towel for my hair and wrap the bigger towel around my body. 

Lisanna tosses me a fluffy white robe which I slip on instead. They spin a chair around that is near a table lined with makeup and other beauty products. Levy starts on my nails, Mira does my makeup, Lisanna does my hair and Erza does my toes. It takes quite a bit of time to get ready. We all do the finishing touches on our own outfits and do a once over of each other before heading out. We all look fabulous I must say so myself but the boys can decide that once they see us. 

 Bridesmaids dresses and hair 

 (sorry guys I got lazy)