Chapter 25

If any of you are still innocent and have any innocence left in you at all then please refrain from reading this part. Don't say I didn't warn you I just did so don't come crying to me about losing your innocence. Now here's what all of y'alls dirty minds were waiting for and this is an intense scene.

Natsu's pov

Damn when I looked at the door where all the guys were looking at I saw the most beautiful angel ever. I glanced at all the other girls for a quick second realizing they were all our girls but I only have eyes for my girl. I feel bad for Loke though I don't see a girl for him though they are all taken by one of us. Well that is until I saw this other girl walk over to him and kiss his cheek I look at her again and I don't think I've seen her before. Lucy comes over to me and explains who that is and apparently her name is Virgo. She has a pink bob for her hair and is wearing a maid outfit with...... handcuffs? I'm so confused until Lucy says "she has a weird obsession with pain" probably seeing the weird look on my face.

This keeps on getting hotter as Lucy takes control and pushes me into a chair and ties my hands behind the back. I love when she takes control it turns me on so much and she turns towards me and slowly takes off her silk robe. My eyes rake greedily over her body which has a black sexy lace lingerie underneath it. I turn to make sure none of the others are looking and thank god they are all looking at their women. She catwalks towards me in nothing but her kitty cat outfit very sexily. 

She looks up at me almost like asking permission and I nod in confirmation that its ok to do and she unzips my jeans ever so slowly. To make this a lot more intimate she looks at me straight in my eyes the whole time. She puts her tongue on the tip of my cock and licks the precum off looking straight into my eyes. I moan a low moan in the back of my throat and she takes it as a good sign and continues. I try to put my hands in her hair like I love to do but my hands are tied so I growl in frustration. She just smirks at me while continuing what she's doing and takes the whole thing in her mouth.

She bobs her head up and down and pumps whatever she cant put in her mouth so fucking sexy. She goes hard and fast pumping until I'm about to explode "aw fuck" I moan and she sucks harder and I can't hold it in anymore and I shoot my load inside her mouth. I didn't expect it when she shallows it and then leans up to kiss me letting me taste myself on her plump soft lips. They fit so well around my cock that its like they were born to be around me all the time and I would if I could.

It's still very hard and sticking up wanting attention like a dog and she notices it too so she slips off her underwear and starts to finger herself. I look at her getting even more turns on as she pumps a finger in and out and then adds another that she curls up inside her. She moans while grabbing a breast and flicking the nipple. She is so wet right now that she is dripping and my cock is about to like fall off I swear if she Isn't inside me like now. She bites her lips moaning and her legs are shaking almost at her climax.

I think she feels bad for me and decides I've had enough torture because she comes forward a bit. "what do you want? You got to ask for it" she tells me teasingly but I do and beg for her to let me feels her pussy inside me. She does what I ask and starts grinding her hips against me and I can't stand it anymore and ram into her. She yelps out in surprise I barely give her a minute to adjust before I'm pounding into her.

Lucy's pov

So much for me being in control I did a good job though but I guess I just teased him too much and he got impatient typical Natsu. The worst is that he didn't give me time to adjust to his size and just started pounding mercilessly into me. I let out a yelp in surprise and tears prick my eyes as he hurts me a little bit. He slows down and sees that I'm getting hurt and asks "are you ok" I just nod and he continues but slower and steadier. My pain soon turned into pleasure as I started to moan and wrap my legs around his torso to get him deeper inside. 

I was reaching my high as he pulls out and tease me rubbing extremely slow so that I couldn't cum even if I wanted to. He wasn't going fast enough so I moved my hips to try and create more friction but to my disappointment it didn't work. He slams back into me and I start to moan like crazy my nails digging into his back probably drawing blood and leaving marks. "Fucks baby you feel so good and tight around my cock" he says making me even wetter which I didn't think was possible. 

He cums inside me with a final groan of pleasure as he allows me to cum with him as my legs shake form the sensation. I had to hold mine for a while and my legs feel like noodles and I'm breathing so heavy. Natsu collapsed right on my boobs finding a pillow I don't mind except that I can't really breathe and support him he's too heavy.

Damn I didn't realize I had that in me I've been holding out on you guys and I'm only 14 it's crazy. I though that I couldn't write something like that but I just had to try and I just proved myself wrong. I hope that everyone who's reading this enjoys and has a wonderful day.

Question of the chapter 

Do you prefer D.C or Marvel?

This is a very hard decision for me I take my superhero's very seriously for me it's D.C for like TV shows like Flash and stuff but I prefer Marvel for the movies. Even though I don't like some of their movies at least they all follow the same story line and don't change so much in the movie with bad acting. All the hype for like most of them was wasted when I watched the movie I was very disappointed. They don't have the people who make the shows collaborate with the people who make the movies which they should to get everything right.

Stay safe 

Love y'all 

Peace ✌️