Chapter 6

Natsus pov

*A couple weeks earlier*

I just got back from a date with Lucy and I get a call from my mom so I answer it. "Hi mom, what's up?"

"Oh hi Natsu, I just wanted to let you know to be ready for the dinner it's tonight"

Oh shoot I forgot it was tonight I will go and get changed 

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me" I say while grabbing my suit and tie then brushing my hair a bit.

"Yeah I will be at your house soon so be ready" she says

"Ok mom I will be love you, bye" I say quickly hanging up

I was going to call Lucy and tell her what was going on because I know what the dinner was for but, my mom was already here pulling up at my house. I decide to tell her later so I just hop in the car and go.

*At the Strausses house*

 We pull up and they're all super friendly and greeting us our parents go way back and knew each other in school. I'm not quite sure what this dinner is for but I think that it's an alliance in companies they want.

It starts off real friendly my sister Wendy helps Mira the older sister in the kitchen with the mom while the rest of us chat. It starts off friendly they just want to get to know me better to begin with and then the questions start getting more questionable.

I excuse myself to the bathroom and call Gray I make it quick so that they don't get suspicious of me.

*Phone conversation*

Natsu: yo Ice boxers

Gray: yo flamebrain, what's up?

Natsu: Do you remember the Strassus family?

Gray: yes, what about them?

Natsu: I think they want me to marry Lissana but I love Lucy so I can't do that

Gray: yes you can if it's for the company

Natsu: maybe I could if Lucy knew but since she doesn't I don't want to risk losing her and I would give it all up in a blink of an eye for her. I love her I don't need money to be happy all I need is her and I am happy.

Gray: I think you have your answer

Natsu: I also don't want to go against what my parents want I love them too and they have done so much for me I could at least do this for them.

Gray: well that is up to you I can't help you with that decision that is all up to you

Natsu: well I have to go before they get suspicious 

Gray: ok bye

Yeah I knew I could talk to him we have been friends for as long as I can remember. I go back out where dinner is ready and my mom is the one announcing it. 

"Lisanna and Natsu will get married to merge the companies by making us the number 1 company in the world" my mom says leaving Lisanna surprised but I already knew that this was going to happen. 

I pull my mom to the side so I can talk to her quietly(which is so not Natsu) I love Lucy Heartfilia with my heart and everything that I am. I will marry her for the sake of our company and for everything that you guys of done for me. I will not fall in love with Lisanna and you chat make me if you do then the deal is off."

"Oh my boy" she says pulling me into a hug but I have to be strong and I tell her I have to go see Lucy and explain everything to her if she will let me.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed 

If you did please vote and comment down below what you think should happen next

Question of the chapter 

Are you a Italian or Mexican food person?

I'm an Italian person I have a crazy pasta addiction but I also love Mexican food too but you can't go wrong with pasta and pizza.