Chapter 35

Natsu's pov

I don't even know what to do this is the very first time around this time of year that I haven't been alone in my whole life. Of course I already got reservations for us. Currently right now she is sitting in the nursery. I bought a rocking chair for her to sit in with our baby. When I go inside I sigh thinking, how did I get so lucky? I have a gorgeous fiance along with our beautiful baby we just brought home. They are both so very precious to me already. We will get married when the baby's a little bit older. I'm listening to her softly humming a tune that her mother used to sing to her. At least that's what she told me. My phone is in my pocket so I pull it out quickly so that they don't move position or see me. I quietly snap a photo of them sleeping together in the chair still holding onto each other. 

I save that as my new home screen. Lucy stirs a bit and turns to see me still not letting go of our baby asleep in her arms. "You should be resting" I whisper to her pecking her on the lips. Not wanting to wake the baby for being too loud. I gently lift Abigail out of her arms to mine. She looks like she wants to protest but stops. "You are one hot baby daddy" she winks at me, swinging her hips more than necessary when she exits the room. I shake my head watching her leave the room going to ours. I follow her hot on her tail almost forgetting about the baby in my arms. Then I turn around putting her in her crib going back to see her asleep in our bed smiling to myself. 

I walk over to the bed pulling the covers up on her so that she isn't cold. She didn't even flinch so she must be exhausted. That's when I decide to call the restaurant canceling our reservation for tonight. We can just spend time together as a family and stay in for the night. It's perfectly ok with me. "Hey babe, we are going to the beach soon for valentines day" I say walking into the room to see that she's awake. "Ok I just got to get me and the baby ready" she comes out in a red bikini that looks like this. 

Holy Fuck, she looks breathtaking and not like she just pushed a baby out of her but it was 2 years ago but still

Holy Fuck, she looks breathtaking and not like she just pushed a baby out of her but it was 2 years ago but still. I shouldn't have expected anything less of her since she has always had an amazing body. The perfect round plump ass that sways just right with an hourglass figure with thighs that are perfect for grabbing. I clear my throat to snap out of my perverted thoughts since our baby is also right here. We dont want to scar her at the ripe age of 2.  

Lucy's pov

My hair is in the ponytail that I just put it up in. With one strand that's curled at the ends. My baby is just in the pink one piece with ruffles on the bottom (see media up top). A sun hat with flowers to block the sun from her face. The classic beige sandals for both of us. I come out with  both of us covered in sunscreen her on my hip. She is currently two but I still love caring her I don't care. Abigail can't quite walk yet she just had a birthday.

We set off on our adventure to a beautiful sunny beach. There hasn't been really nice sunny weather here for a while so we really take advantage of the rare sight. I have always loved it for some reason even as a kid not much older than Abigail is my mom used to take me there all the time. I find a nice shady spot to chill in with the cooler full of drinks right next to me and I plop her on the sand. I'm glad I brought a big umbrella to use. She tries to build something with her little hands it's adorable. I'm not sure what it is but as long as she is occupied by something. I pick up my really good book where I started. It's a Tana French book which is kind of like a murder mystery. If you haven't heard of it it's really good that's all I got to say and I didn't have time to read it until now.

 I look up occasionally to see that she still there and safe. Just as I look up for like the 10th time in the past hour a wave comes close to her. I lean a little bit forward to see how she would react to it. Which is not how I would've liked her to since she goes towards it I jump off my chair quickly scooping up. "Please don't give mommy a heart attack" I say bouncing her up and down on one hip. Brushing her hair out of her face with my hand. Slowly bending down to put her back on the sand since she seems to love it so much. Not much more than the ocean clearly based on earlier. Natsu went to grab something else from a car that I wasn't able to since I had my hands full with her. Once he gets back I fill him in on what happened.

"Well she is her fathers daughter" he says laughing as we all watch the sun set together from our beach mat. I hear stories about him doing stuff like that as a kid while I just watched from the sidelines. We are as different from each other as they get but like they say opposites attract. He drapes his arms around me and I lean into him with Abigail on my lap. Nothing could be better than this I think peacefully. I take a picture to save this moment for the rest of our lives since I don't want to leave it. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Valentines Days to you all from my family and the Nalu family to yours! I hope you all had a great one I know that I did even though this year it's a bit different than before. So most of you probably had to stay at home. We can still appreciate all of the blessings we have at home and safely. Stay tuned for the Easter special coming out soon. So sorry that its late but I will get it up there. 

Make sure to vote, comment and follow me.

Stay safe

Love ya'll

Peace ✌️