Chapter 10

Lucy's pov

Just talking to Levy on the phone about boys as I get a text from an unknown  number. In curiosity I open it and find pictures of Natsu and this white haired girl. I go and text this to Natsu seeing if he would respond to it. They look like a couple it's so sickening to watch I can't even right now.

 They look like a couple it's so sickening to watch I can't even right now

I know there were more pictures but I can't look at the rest without feeling even worse then I already did

I know there were more pictures but I can't look at the rest without feeling even worse then I already did. I text back the number who texted me this.

*Text conversation*

Lucy: who are you?

??: that's for me to know and for you to find out

Lucy: are you the girl in the picture

?? : nope but I sure am doing you a favor just let him go and move on

I text Natsu too and send him the pictures that I got from this unknown number. 

Lucy: what is this?

I stare at my phone for a bit not wanting to believe it but it's right in front of me. I thought I knew him better than this after dating him for almost 2 years. (Sorry I didn't go with The Whole confessions and whatever I just did when they first met to know sorry just so your not confused. I hate doing that kind of crap so that's why I didn't do it)

Maybe I wasn't just being paranoid about his peck on the cheek to me and to a lovers thing and him been "busy". It's been a couple hours since I sent the text at this point I am starting to get really pissed. As I'm waiting for Natsu's response and he isn't answering and then finally I hear the notification on my phone. I leap for my phone almost crashing to the ground in an attempt to reach it.

*text conversation*

N: Baby, I can explain

L: oh I think these pictures say it all

N: No they don't please listen to me

I'm debating whether I should listen to him or not and I'm leaning towards not. He better be real convincing or something to get me to listen. If he doesn't have  a damn good exclamation I'm beating his ass. I turn off my phone trying to go to sleep but I constantly hear the dinging noise of him trying to reach me.

Natsu's pov

I think I'm being a little too paranoid right now. I'm pacing around my room trying to get through to Lucy.

*text conversation*

N: Please let me explain

N: It's not what it looks like

N: answer me!

N: are you ok?

Stupid question to ask right now Natsu obviously she's not you hurt her you idiot. I like waited a minute between each text that I sent.

N: oh for the love of god pick up the goddamn phone already!!

It won't even let me send the last one it said something about this number not being available to reach at the moment.Since she Isn't answering and I'm getting more frustrated by the minute I throw my phone. "FUCK!"I yell throwing it at the wall. I watch as it smashed to bits as my shoulders heave up and down from anger.

I look at my shattered phone nonplussed because I can easily replace it. I get in my car and drive to her house. I knock or more like pound to be honest on the door. Clearly she knows it's me and doesn't answer. "Ah fuck it" I mutter trying the doorknob which surprisingly opens. I quietly look for her not caring to them in the house at the moment. 

I see your her curled up in a ball in her room just sobbing. I am instantly hit with guilt because I know that I caused the pain and it pains me to see her like this. "Luce" I whisper coming to her side immediately. What she says next I almost miss because she says it so quietly "go away" she says so softly and broken it's breaking my heart more every second.

She tries to wipe away her tears but some are still left on her face her eyes are red and puffy from crying. I don't move from my spot and try to comfort her. "I said go away" she says a little bit stronger. "No" I say looking at her "I just need some time to think ok" she says to me and I look at her sighing then give in and say fine. I walk out of her room slamming the door on the way out.

Lucy's pov

I don't like to hurt him this way but I just need some time. A sob escapes me as I collapse to the floor exhausted. I slide down on my door and I hug my knees to my chest and cry myself to sleep. I just stay there for a while and I don't move at all.

Will they work it out?

Do you guys like gelato or ice cream more?

I love gelato it's so much more creamy

Make sure to follow, comment and like for a chance to be followed back.