Chapter 14

I'm going to continue working on these 4 books I got going at the moment. Two on here and two on Chapters. I do take requests for other books but will not start until I finish one of these books. I don't know if some of you know this but English is not my first language so bare with me.

Grandines pov

I just got off the phone with Natsu and he called off the engagement. He can't even do that when he didn't even arrange it. I still have to talk to Igneel about it and see what he says. He probably is in his study so I go there and knock. I hear a faint kind of distraught  "come in" and I go in. I took a deep breath smoothing my nail sweaty palms on my dress. I don't want to sound too suspicious so I start off with "how are you feeling today?l

He says that he's ok and that's good considering the news I'm about to tell him. "I don't think it's going to work out with Natsu and Lisanna. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling he's in love with someone else." I say taking most of the hit for Natsu so he won't have to deal with his angry father. I wait anxiously for his reaction twirling on the end of my dress. "Ok he doesn't have to but I want to talk to him" he finally says I breathe a sigh of relief that this didn't turn into a huge fight. "Ok he will be home from school in about an hour or so" I say checking my watch. 

Time skip 1 hour later

Natsu finally comes home and I'm the first to greet him as usual. I'm telling him to go to his father study as he comes out of his office. We all sit down at dinner and talk about how to cancel it and all that planning. "Listen son it's mother's intuition and I think that you are in love. It's ok that's why I think you called off the engagement" I say to him softly. He looks at me and then looks down with this face showing a hint of a blush.

I look at him waiting for him to say something "well I um" he says stumbling over his words. "Oh look a call from" he scrunches up his face as he thinks. "Oh yeah gray that's who I got to answer it, it's an emergency." As he begins to stand up I do too. I grab his ear and drag him back to the dining room. I say "Natsu Etherious Dragneel you will not run away from me and avoid this conversation." He yelps and tries to get me to let go but I'm not done yet. "Do I make myself clear?" I question him he just nods probably in too much pain to do anything else. "I would like to meet her" Igneel says surprising the both of us with what he just said.

He acts like this is normal but it's not for him at least. "Well ok I guess I'll talk to her" he manages to collect himself from the shock. "Yeah I would like to know who tamed the dragon too" I say. It would also be nice to have another lady in the house when I'm stuck with these two heathens. He still won't tell us her name though he wanted to be a surprise. He's killing me though I'm so curious. "She's a little shy around new people so mom don't be uh well you he says with his cheeky grin.

I'm going to kill him all I do is be a little friendly. Is that so wrong? I get the shy part but that's ok though I'm patient. I won't be mad if she doesn't talk a lot to me. Once he starts talking about her he won't stop. Man my son is definitely whipped that's for sure. They've been dating for two fucking years! I can't believe it how have I never met her. I should've been introduced to her from the very beginning. (in reality this is not accurate my mom met my boyfriend in the first couple months of us being together. Well they already knew each other but like really get to know each other. It's just part of my story though so deal with it) 

How will it go with his parents?

Why did Igneel agree to call it off?

Where will they meet?

Who is this girl? (Obvious)

Will they like each other?

Hi guys! I hope you're doing well with school whether it's online or in person. This is a hard year for us all so I'm here for you. I'm so happy to be back at school. I'm doing great. My school decided to go in person instead of online because we are so much smaller it's safer than a bigger school. If any of you need anyone to talk to I'm here.

Question of the chapter 

Pc or MacBook?

I'm weird this way. I like pc for computers but Apple for phones and iPads it's weird.

Stay safe

Love y'all 

Peace ✌️