Chapter 12

Lucy's pov

I read the letter but I'm not sure what to make of it. I will think about that later I have to get ready for school. If Natsu is  there I just hope that I can avoid him. I met Levy at her house which was down the block from mine and we walked to school together. I bumped into Natsu while walking to my first class math. Just the irony that we first met each other this way and now it happens again. It proves that I haven't gotten any less clumsy.

"Luce I-" He  starts but I cut him off  and say "no I'm sorry and I made my decision after reading your letter." I hadn't fully decided what I wanted to say to him but I have to come up with something. "I forgive you just please do whatever you can to call off the engagement." Oh and I almost forgot and let him off the hook. Don't. *slap*.Ever. *slap*.Lie.*slap*.To. *slap*.Me.*slap*. Again. *slap*

"Hey! Geez woman that hurt you know" he yells rubbing his cheek  that has my red handprint on it. I just rolled my eyes at him and said "well that's what you get". I kiss him on the lips quick yo show that I forgive him but give it time. I then walk away knowing that I'll be late for math and probably miss it. I might get yelled at by Mr. Dreyar but it's worth it.

Natsu pov

I do what Lucy asked me to do and call off the engagement. I was going to anyway but she just  reminded  me to. I'm not sure which of my parents would be more reasonable about this. Probably my mom because this is a business deal. My dad is obsessed with his company so that's why he's really pushing for this. I call her now during my break in between classes. I know that she isn't at  work right now and preparing for a business party.

*Phone conversation*

N= Natsu

G= Grandeeney/mom

They will be speaking in Spanish so no one can over hear their conversation. I'm sorry my Spanish is decent but not too good so you can chat and correct me if I'm wrong.

N: Hola mama come estas?

     Hey mom how are you?

G: mubien gracias e too?

    I'm doing good you too?

She knows me so well that I was avoiding saying something so I just suck it up and say it.

N: si solo estaba llamando para cancelar el compromiso 

   Yes, I was just calling to call off the engagement     

G: I um I'll talk to your father about it but I'm ok with it. I never liked the Strassues youngest daughter or the parents

   Voy a hablar con tu padre al respecto, pero nunca me gusto mucho la hija menor de Straussen ni los padres 

I breathe a sigh of relief after she says that.

N: Thank you mom now I have to go now for my next class. Love you bye

   Gracias mama, ahora  tengo que a mi próxima clase te amo adios

It wasn't a lie I do have class but I really don't care about that. I get to see Lucy in this class that's the only reason I'm going. She's always on time to anything and works really hard. I walk in and she has a smile on her face laughing as she talks to Mira and Juvia. I look for an empty seat to near her and there was so I walked towards it.Someone beats me to it and I'm just annoyed before they say "watch it Dragneel". They have no idea who they're talking to I turn around and see someone I  recognize. "You have no right to speak to me that way I suggest that you move" I say calmly to him.

"Why should I move?" He says challenging me. I turn to Lucy who's shaking her head pleading with me not to say anything but I'm fueled by rage with this person. I only see red as I punch his face and all I can think about is beating him to a pulp dot messing with me. I hear a scream and then all hell breaks loose.

Who is that?

Why didn't he move?

Why is Natsu so angry?

What's going to happen?

Find out next time! If you enjoy please vote and comment I dedicate chapters to people who comment on my book. Thank you for everyone who reads this and helps me improve my book. I love you all and thank you so much for all the support.

Question of the chapter 

Are you a panda or a horse person?

I love like all animals but I have to say a panda they are just so fuzzy and cuddly it's just so adorable 😍 

Love you, stay safe!

Peace ✌️