Korea's World Champion

Flora Stems~ 

Flora Stems~ 

A medium shade of green. When present in an individual, represents equanimity with self and nature. A respect for the Earth, present in circling flows around the heart and lungs.

 A respect for the Earth, present in circling flows around the heart and lungs

~

~

~

Ever since the blink of time, colors have surrounded us. 

Colors have surrounded everything. Floating around our bodies, reflecting our virtues, health, emotions, and passions. The colors reflect our soulful footprint, our spot in the world. They show how our bodies desire to venture through our time spent on this planet, and how they wish to proceed through consciousness. 

Will we grow up to be a doctor, to heal others with unrestrained love? Or will we seek addiction through sinful vices, turning to horror and pain to mask our emotional carnage? The colors speak for us all, even if the normal person cannot see them.

But I can see them. I, Jeon Jungkook, can see them all.

These colors are called auras. As in, wide energy fields enveloping us with in their vivid clouds, attentive receptors of our physical, mental, and spiritual feedback. They learn from us, change color to reflect our past, present, and future state. The auras expand, contract, interact with others on a daily basis...yet we do not see it, unless we train and strengthen a certain lense of the mind.

The auric lense.

The lense that can pull apart the seven different auric fields to decipher their meaning. 

Like a rainbow, we all have seven layers of aura. But instead of red, orange, and yellow--their nomenclature is based upon what they reveal to us. For example, the first layer reveals our immediate bodily health, what we feel like in any given point in time. The second layer reveals our emotional health, breaking down how we are feeling and how intensely the emotions are felt. But I won't go into these layers right now. I simply don't have time.