Pitted

Easter Grass~

Easter Grass~

A lime green highlighting a communicative healing ability. Present in creative souls who are heartfelt in their visions.

 Present in creative souls who are heartfelt in their visions

~

~

~

We followed Mr. Garcia down the hallway.

At first, he took no obvious notice of our presence. It was as if he were enjoying a prompt, administrative walk by himself, zooming down the halls with the innate purpose of a leader. 

Step after step we recommenced the poise of two internationally known gymnasts, pushing the issue of Costa's family issues to the back burner.

Until Garcia led us to his office.

"Gentlemen."

The statement was shockingly formal compared to his normal welcoming banter. Costa instantly took the seat that was presented to him, a wobbly leather seat that groaned under his muscled legs. I followed suit, mentally preparing myself for a lecture on the boundaries of camp and how certain rooms were off limits. I thought Garcia was going to reprimand us for trespassing into non-gymnastics affairs.

In Leonardo's aura, I could see he was doing the same. Anxiety started to dominate the room in thick reds only slightly dampened by the relief I had provided him by halting an unpleasant paternal quarrel

I inhaled, meeting Garcia's knowing gaze.

"Listen, we're sorry for-"

"If you two need to share something with me..." Garcia broke through my apology as coolly as a swan out of water. "I'm all ears."

Leonardo stiffened. "Um, no. Jungkook and I have nothing to share."

Mentally, I winced hard. On the outside, my smile promenaded in the office lights. "He's right, Mr. Garcia, sir. Everything is fine. We were handling a minor dispute between our coaches is all."