Miscreant

Serene Sky~

Serene Sky~

A peaceful, negotiable blue that is open to all experiences and pushes away the unfortunate biases that plague closed-thinking.

~

~

~

At the blaring rock music of my alarm going off, I wake up in the warm arms of Leonardo Costa.

When I open my eyes against the fatigue of morn, he's already looking at me. Staring at me closely.

Our pillow-creased faces are mere inches apart. The heat radiating off of his bare body is enough to set me on fire, despite that no blankets cover him. Leo smells like my sheets mixed with a hint of sweat and hair oil. I love it.

The sweet, lingering air of a scandalous night spent without bodily reservation hangs around us in clouds. His muscled legs intertwine nicely with mine, twisting not dissimilarly from the way we twist layouts on the floor exercise. 

Messy, bedhead locks of brown hair frame his imposing forehead. His eyes intensely search mine for any sign that I didn't enjoy the time we spent last night or that I may be regretting it. Why would I regret such a thing?

Under his immense scrutiny that's almost comical given the intense guitar riffs screaming in the dorm room, I laugh hard. He still looks at me.

"Alarm offffff." I mutter, groggily scooping up the iPod and shutting the Metallica song off. 

When I turn to face him, he's busy studying our intertwined bodies with prime fascination. I meet his gaze, shifting my body so that our hips nudge softly. He opens his mouth to say something, but  presses a kiss to my forehead instead. When his lips lift off my skin, he leans back to measure my reaction.

I grin at him, touching the spot on my head. He sighs in relief.

"What?" I mumble, staring at the dip of his chin. "Why are you looking at me like that?"