Part 4🎰

"AAAAAHHHHHHH" I said screaming cause Mir was chasing me through the house cause I stole his food. "GET YO AHH HERE RIGHT NA U MUST HAVE LOST YO DAMN MIND ILL PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YO EYES" he said running faster.

"IM SORRY STOP PLEEEEAAASSEEEE".....BOOM-..damn that shit hurt where tf that wall come from, "OMG I CANT BREATHE YO AHH RAN INTO THE WALL" Mir said on the floor crying tears.

Sniff-...sniff..sniff "Mir can u help me up please I thing I broke my neck" I said bawling tears. "Mmtch man u sound dumb if u broke yo neck u would be dead" he said helping me up dropping me on the couch. "Mir where's yo sister?" I asked "she with my grandma u wanna come with me to get her?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"YESSSIIRRR LETS GO" I said smiling cause I get to meet my soon to be bestie "Man quit all that yelling and come on" Mir said rolling his eyes. See this nigga bipolar asf how he happy one minute then mean then back to normal next....yea he need help imma get him sum pills.

"U ain't getting me shit" King said mugging me, bruh I needa remember he can read minds. "Mmtch stop reading my mind hoe."I said rolling my eyes. "How long is it gone take to get thereeeeeee" I said ready to get out the car, "can u stfu I'm tired of u talking" Yk what fuck u then mr.

"We here stay in the car" King said and I just rolled my eyes.

(Five minutes later)

King came back with his sister and put her in the back "awwwww your so cute" I said to the baby that looked one or two. "Twank u" the baby said "yo Mir what's my new bestie name?" I asked king but didn't answer so I asked baby girl "princess what's yo name?" I asked her "Layla" she said smiling "aww pretty name" "what's u name?" Layla asked kicking her feet "Zanai but u can call me nai" I answered "I like u name" aww she so cute "thank u luv".

Bruh we been driving for like 2 hours where tf we going damn "bro stfu we going to the trap" king said rubbing my thigh. " nigga we got my baby back there y we going over there?" Acting like he dumb "bro chill out with all that we only staying for an hour." Ion een say nun else.

(The Trap)

Y tf did king ugly ahh leave us. "Layla wake up" I said shaking her leg "I don't wanna" she said bout to cry, Yk what imma just carry her.

I got out the car walking over to Layla's side and opened the door and took her out her car seat carrying her. Once I made it to the door three big men stopped me asking for my name and I told them and they let me in.

Once I walked in I saw naked bitches cooking Yk what, bagging, and counting money. Then I saw niggas playing games and other type stuff.

I walked up to this guy that looked 19/20 "aye yk where I can find Cash-..King?" I asked ole dude that looked like he have fun killing folks

"Oh hey I'm gunz by the way and that fool is upstairs in his office it's right in front of the stairs if that makes sense" he said playing with his guns "thank u and I'm Zanai but we best friends now so u can call me nai" I said laughing "ok ttyl ...

"Oh hey I'm gunz by the way and that fool is upstairs in his office it's right in front of the stairs if that makes sense" he said playing with his guns "thank u and I'm Zanai but we best friends now so u can call me nai" I said laughing "ok ttyl bestie" gunz said cheesing hard ash making me laugh, yea we gone get along well.

Once I made it up the stairs there was this big door and other doors around it so I'm guessing that's his office. While walking towards the office Layla started crying, while trying to calm her down I opened the door cause nobody finna knock I saw this girl giving king head "AAAAHHHHH" omg I didn't wanna see that "best what's wrong" gunz asked running up the stairs going into the office but I was trying to tell him not to "AAAAAHHHHHH MY EYES OMG IMMA THROW UP WTF" gunz said running back down the stairs making me laugh.

"Nai y u and uncle gunz scream?" Layla asked me rubbing her eyes "cause yo brother doing nasty things" I told her shaking my head. "This is y u knock before u enter" King said walking out the door with the girl mugging me. "Bitch fuck u looking at damn" I said rolling my eyes bucking at her and Laylay did the same "girl u and yo dumb ahh child can stfu" ik tf she didn't time to get king "KINGGGGGGGGGG" I yelled "what bruh" he said walking up the stairs towards me yea this finna be fun "this hoe just called yo sister dumb and ugly" I said cheesing "BITCH SHE CALLED MY BABY UGLY AND DUMB WHEN HER AHH DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT 2+2 IS YEA MY TRIGGER FINGER ICHING" gunz said coming out of nowhere holding his gun in his hand while king was to.

"I-...I DidNt KnOw She wAs YoUr SisTer" ole girl said with her voice shaking "oh well now u do say bye bye now" Gunz said aiming his gun but I stopped him "oh no no no u not finna have all the fun gimme the gun" I said to gunz and he gave me the gun which I pointed at the girl while Layla was just laughing yea this girl crazy Frl Frl

I shot her in her head three times which made laylay, king, and gunz laugh. Yea there crazyyyyyyyyyy. "YO SOMEONE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP" kings deep voice yelled

Ok I don't go back and reread so if there's sum mistakes just skip over em.💞 992 words