Part 20🎰

"ZANAI AND KING WAKE YALL DUMB AHH UP" I heard my dad yell making me roll my eyes and go back to sleep but the door busted open and it was Zadai with a gun in his hand and king in a choke hole. "Awww shit u finna kill me ain't u damn I'm only 17 FUCK U GONE KILL ME FO ION EEN DO SHIT I JUST MET U YESTERDAY IM SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME I PROMISE ILL FEED SLOW ALL THE TIME ION FINNA GIVE HER NO JUNK FOOD just don't kill me" I said crying and they both started laughing making me scrunch up my face.

"Ion finna kill yo stupid ahh we finna play a game" he said smiling "nigga am I gone die in this game?" I asked getting out of bed going in to my bathroom and I saw king lay on my bed in the corner of my eye. "I mean if u get caught u can get hurt or die but that ain't finna happen ....I think" my dad said scratching his head. "Nah I'm good u and king can play imma just watch" I said brushing my teeth and putting my hair in the bun it was post to be in. "Mmtch lame ahh" he said walking out the room.

"KING WAKE YO AHH UP AND GET TF OUT" I yelled shutting the bathroom door and two seconds later it opened back and king was in here with a bat. Where tf he get-..Yk what ion een wanna know. "Stop fucking yelling with yo slow ahh damn" he said pushing me then sitting on the sink. "Ummm sir imma ask u to leave plz" I said staring at him. "Nah I'm good don't mind me I'm just watching" these niggas dumb ash. "CASHMIR GET YO SLIM JIM AHH OUT" I yelled taking off my clothes hopping in the shower and king walked out the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later I got out the shower and did all the things I would and put on my clothes.

(Zanai's outfit)

And I straightened my hair and did it.

After I got done with everything I walked out my room and went downstairs to see king and my dad dressed and talking and laughing they dear life's off

After I got done with everything I walked out my room and went downstairs to see king and my dad dressed and talking and laughing they dear life's off. "What y'all talm bout" I asked sitting next to Zadai. "Yo ahh" king said and I made a face. "Y" I said "cause yo head big ash" Zadai said "Yk what bye I'm finna buy my apartment see y'all lateeerrrrr" I said getting up from my seat and king got up as well, "what apartment y yeen tell me nun" he said standing in front of me.

"Cause I didn't so may u excuse me I'll see u later" with that being said I walked out the house going into perfect and played drip like me. I already texted the worker that I was on my way.

I arrived at the apartment complex and it was mad pretty.

I got out the car and walked inside and this lady walked up to me she was a dark skin, she was cute she looked like she was in her mid 20s

I got out the car and walked inside and this lady walked up to me she was a dark skin, she was cute she looked like she was in her mid 20s. "Hey I'm Tammy and u must be Zanai" she said "hello nice to meet u and your right" I said. "Ok let's go up to the apartment" we walked towards the elevator and got in it and pressed the 4th floor.

We got up there and the apartment I wanted was the second door to the elevator. Ole girl opened the door to the apartment and we walked in and I fell in love with it. When u walk in the living room is to the right and the kitchen is to the left, then there's this long hallway with the bedrooms and bathrooms. I walked into the master bedroom and it was big ash and the closet was too. (Yall I was tryna look fo the inside of an apartment but they weren't cute)

After bout an hour of doing paperwork and the lady told me I got my apartment and she said I could move in anytime. I left out the apartment and got in my car driving off back to kings place to pack my shit and then I need to order shit fo my apartment.

When I got there my dads car was gone and a new car was there. "Can't wait to tell king the news" I said to myself getting out the car walking inside the house. "CASSSHHHHH" I yelled walking upstairs and music was playing but it wasn't no damn gun shots or nun it was them in my feelings/ I'm tryna fuck type song.

I walked up to kings door and it was locked "huh this nigga never lock the damn doors" I said to myself then I thought about it fo a minute and I dropped my things and ran into the door and it flew open and I saw this girl on top of king riding him and she turned around and got off of him wrapping herself in the covers.

"Za-...nah u good I was just here to tell yo ahh I'm moving out and I got my apartment yeen have to explain yo self remember yo ahh single and so am I big dawg" I said laughing at the end walking off into my room to pack.

Ion een finna hold u Yk how hard it took me not to smack tf out of his ahh he know I feel sum type of way about him and his dumb ahh just gotta do sum dumb shit and he know damn well he don't lock his doors so tf was he thinking of course imma think sum wrong but if he just had his door open and not locked then I wouldn't have to bust in like that and could've just walked in so now he gotta get his door fixed.

But it's ight I should've never een put my walls down not een a lil bit. I started packing and it took me five hours to pack all the important stuff and sum other stuff imma just get them later.

I decided to just go to sleep. Five minutes into my sleep king came busting in the room making me jump up and look at him side ways. "My nigga fuck is u doing" I said and he just kept looking at me then he walked up to me and grabbed my neck kissing me and it surprised me and ion wanna kiss back but he bit my lip and that made me open my mouth and his tongue slipped in making me kiss back.

It's been like five minutes of him kissing me and then I realized he just had a broad up in his room fucking her. "Get off me" I said and he got off me and just looked at me. "Mane fuck wrong with u" he said laying on the bed looking at me. "Sir imma ask u to leave before I get real disrespectful" I said and he just kept looking at me. "Sir ImMa AsK u To lEave BeforE I gET ReAl disreSpEctFul" he said mocking me putting his hand up my shirt playing with my nipple since I had changed into my Oreo pajamas.

I smacked his hand and he pinched my nipple and I looked at him and he was close to falling asleep "king get o-..nigga shut yo ahh up damn stop talking to me u pissing me with that get out shit ion going nowhere Igh end of Discussion so come lay down with me and go to sleep damn" who-..Yk what never mind he was gone get his way anyways.

I laid down and he pulled me closer to him making me roll my eyes and try to fall asleep and sooner or later I fell asleep.

There y'all go hope y'all enjoyed.💞 1337 words