Part 16💈

"SHAKE THAT AHH HOE LEFT AND RIGHT," Zanai yelled walking into my room making me pause the game and look at her. "Sit yo lil ahh down wit allat." I said going back to the game, "Get off the game I'm bored and laylay sleep so we can't do hood rat shit," she said making me snap my neck at her. "Stfu talm bout hood rat shit my child ain't doing nun of dat shit, yo ahh can do that shit by yo self." I said keeping my eyes on the game.

"LAYLA WAKE YO AHH UP WE GONE DO SUM HOOD RAT SHIT." She said sticking her tongue out twerking a lil then running out the room going to layla making me pause the game and run after her seeing that she was talking to Layla. "U wanna do hood rat shit with me today?" Zanai asked Layla picking her up off the bed. "Yea" she said smiling and I mugged both of em. They gone sit they ahh down.

"Ight come on we gone get dress-...stfu y'all ain't doing shit fuck allat u talm bout acting dumb ash." I said cutting her off walking out the room going downstairs getting sum life savers and walking back upstairs going into my room laying down on the bed and going on my phone.

Zanai and Layla walked in the room laying on the bed next to me eating sum takis and sour patch kids. "Folk don't feed her that shit" I said looking up from my phone then looking back down. "It ain't gone be spicy it gone be sweet over here acting like a d-..omfg bruh I needa feed my tur-..I already fed her since I knew u was gone forget. I cut her off. "Oooo I wanna see turtle" Layla said clapping her hands. "Unt un u tried to eat her and she bit u so no" Zanai said to Layla making her throw a fit making Zanai pop her in the mouth and that shut her right up.

"Bruh her ahh got quiet quick ash" I said laughing shaking my head putting my phone down and taking the remote and putting Friday on the tv.

"Leave Layla" I said and Zanai picked Layla up and walked out the room.

She came back with sum snacks and turned the lights off since it was dark outside so it was gone make the room darker and got in the bed. I got in between her legs resting my head on her stomach while she rubbed my waves.

We was half way into the movie and I heard light snores so I knew Zanai was sleep so I just fell asleep as well.

(5:21pm the next day)

We was all at the trap and was chillin for a while. "Y'all tryna hit a lick when we leave" Gunz said to everyone. "Yea we'll go mama t got Layla today" I said leaning on my chair behind the desk and Zanai walked up to me sitting on my lap leaning back. Big ahh baby I tell u. "Yo kaila and zion lets go downstairs" Zanai said making me look at her weirdly. "Ight" Zion and kaila said at the same time walking out my office and Zanai got up following them.

"Fuck they going down there fo?" I asked the guys standing up and they did too. "Shit ionk yk they ahh be on sum other type shit" Killa said making me and Gunz chuckle and we all walked out the room. "Aye where our girls at?" Gunz asked High, "oh they went into the kitchen" he said cleaning his gun off. Y tf they go to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and saw all the girls drinking out double cups. "Oh hell nah," i said to myself walking up to Zanai grabbing her by her hair taking the cup from her giving it to the worker and dragged her out the kitchen walking to the black room. Its where u and the other person shoot at eachother in the dark till someone get hurt.

"Get a gun and put a vest on" i said making Zanai look at me with wide eyes "omg ion wanna die today" Zanai said in her head making me chuckle.

We got our shit on and guns loaded with rubber bullets and went into the black room. "M-..Mir im sorry plz dont hurt me ion gone do it again" she said sniffing making me know she crying. "Stfu and lets start" i said shooting at her. "AAHHHHHHH NIGGA I CANT SEE HOW TF IM POST TO SHOOT AT U IMMA GE-... OWWWW KING U GOT ME STOP PLZ" she said balling tears so i turned on the light seeing she was on the floor holding her leg and her hair was all over the place. Yea ik that shit hurt she got on sum biker shorts.

"Ma lemme see" i said bending down looking at her and she moved her hand, she got hit three times in her right leg and two in her arm. I picked her up walking out taking our vest off and putting the guns back then going in my office.

When we got in there i put zanai down and sat in my chair and Zanai limped to me sitting in my lap.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IM SORRY ION GONE DO IT NOMO I SWEAR DONT HIT ME GUNZ." I heard Zion yell making me and Zanai bust out laughing and the door swing open revealing kaila breathing hard. "What happened" Zanai asked. "Girl. Killa. Is. Crazy. He took me to the room where u practice how to shoot and shit and he put me in the target things and was shooting at me girl i almost died. "Girl tf look at my leg and arm this nigga shot at me and i couldn't see shit." Zania said making kaila bust out laughing and the door swung open revealing killa making me laugh.

"Well that was fun" killa said making me nod my head. The door opened and gunz walked in and Zion walked in limping. They sat down and gunz was just smiling. "Girl fuck happened to u?" Zion asked Zanai "king shot at me in the dark and i got hit in my leg and arm." She said making Zion laugh. "What happened to u?" Kaila asked zion "Gunz chased me with a bat and when i was running i tripped over sum and fell so he beat me with a bat and said he needa get the lean out my system." She said making all of us bust out laughing. "Well can we go im tired and i forgot to feed slow" Zanai said making me shake my head. Y she buy a turtle and cant een take care of it.

Anyways we all left out the trap and went home and chilled since all of us were tired from what happened so we couldn't hit a lick.

BOOM BAM HAM JAM CLAM-..This the end of this chapter hope yall enjoyed.💞 1191 words