Part 11💈

King/Cashmir-POV

"Mane this girl got me thinking bout dropping my hoes." I said to myself shaking my head walking out the kitchen going to check on Zanai's mom. I walked upstairs and walked towards the only room that was left in the house.

I knocked on the door "COME IN" Zanai's mom said and I walked in shutting the door behind me. "How u feel, u need anything?" I asked her leaning on the wall "nah I'm all good luv thx for asking" she said smiling a lil "Ight if u hungry or sum just call me Ight" I said "oh and u can call me Cashmir" I said and she shook her head yes "and u can call me mama or Ta'zar. I nodded then walked out the room closing the door. And went downstairs into the living room.

 And went downstairs into the living room

(This Ta'zar)

"ZANAI COME HERRRREEEEE" I yelled out for her slow ahh to come but took her fucking 5 minutes she needa stop moving like that damn turtle she got and get her ahh up. "What" she said coming downstairs standing in front of me. "U needa feed yo turtle" I said going on my phone to text back this hoe that got good head and an ugly face to get my mind off Zanai.

G.H.U.F

Hoe-I gotta surprise for u😌

Me-mhm I'll be over there in a few.

"OMG WHAT DO U WANT TO EAT DAMN I GAVE U WATERMELON, CHOCOLATE, COOKIES, ICE CREAM, SOURER PATCH KIDS, AND WAFFLES, TF DO U WANT" Zanai said yelling at the turtle making me look at her like she dumb. "Nuggets" the turtle said "oh ok we gone get u sum nuggets" Zanai said picking up the turtle walking towards the door stopping. "Come on lets go she said she want sum nuggets my baby gone get nuggets" she said to me making me look at her like I don't kill folks for a living. Yea this lil girl gone die today if she keep speaking to me sum type of way.

I got up and we walked out the door to my yellow bmw m8 and we got in and drove to McDonald's. The whole way there Zanai was tryna teach slow to cuss and say bitch is u dumb. "Say it again slow" She said to the turtle "bitch is u stuck" slow said making Zanai slap her four head making me chuckle.

"Mane this turtle so slow imma have to get a new one" she said making the turtle shed a tear "nigga u named her slow fuck u talm bout" I said laughing shaking my head turning into McDonald's going through the Drive-through. "Can I get one 20 piece and a 5 piece nugget and a large sprite with extra barbecue sauce" I said into the speaker thingy. And Yk they told me the price, paid, got my food then went back home.

We got home and I told Zanai and her slow ahh turtle to get out and went to my hoe house.

When I got there I got out the car and texted her to open the door.

She came and opened the door and the minute I stepped my foot in the house she tried to kiss me like this bitch mad disrespectful how u gone try to kiss me when Zanai kissed me she got me fucked up "woah woah woah fuck is yo ahh doing is u dumb ween never did that before and we not gone start now so u can get on yo knees and get to work" I said to her shit ion een know her name sum with s or t. She got Yk and she was sucking like her life depended on it but she was tryna go slow then fast so I grabbed her by her hair and was guiding her.

Zanai/nae- POV

Me and slow was watching a movie eating popcorn it was 10:37pm and my mama left to go stay with a friend and king was probably at the trap or his hoe house. Ion tripping tho he ain't my nigga. "Nae" slow said biiiiittttccchhhh she know my name, "yea" I answered "nugget"she said so I went and got her nuggets since she only ate 2/5 nuggets and gave em to her.

I heard the door open and I knew it was Mir. He came and sat next to me and he smelled like weed and a girl. I laughed to myself getting up putting slow in her lil house. When i was bout to go upstairs ole dude wanna stop me and shit like who tf. "Fuck is yo problem" he said grabbing my arm making me snatch it away. "Nun big dawg" i said walking up the stairs with this dinasor following me to my room.

"Bruh tf do u want" i said getting irritated laying on my bed king was bout to sit on my bed like he crazy ill cut his throat. "Bi-...nigga fuck is u doing yeen bouta sit on my bed when u just went to a hoe house u better take a damn shower or sum shit." After i said that this nigga still didn't listen and layed on my bed but took off his shirt and pants since he had shorts under. "Im tired of u speaking to me all types of ways lil nigga, shit u better fucking remember who i am keep playin with me gone bust a cap in yo ahh." He said making me feel sad y he always saying he gone kill me tf i do. "U got a smart ahh mouth and be using it on the wrong folks thats y" he said in a raspy voice making me feel sum type of way. He was getting comfortable making me do the same and we fell alseep.

Yall ionk how to do a niggas pov ionk y tho cause it seemed easy till i started writing it, but hope yall enjoyed.💞 1014 words