Part 12🎰

I was on my way to to get Layla cause her brothhherrrr had to go to the trap or sum shit ion een know but he told me, not ask me he told me to go get her which ion have a problem with but who are u to tell me to do sum.

But anyways I was 6 minutes away from his grandma's house and I've never met her so I'm kinda scared like what if she dont like me, yea she better cause if she don't I'm gone cry not een gone cap.

I arrived at her house and got out the car and knocked on the door. After about 15 seconds this pretty lady came and opened the door with a huge smile and that made me smile. "Ugh um I'm Zanai" I said nervously "aww baby ik your so pretty I'm Tanzin but u can call me mama T or just mama" she said bringing me into a hug "ok nice to meet u soooo where's my twin?" I asked pulling away from the hug " oh come in and I'll go get her" she said letting me fully walk through the door and she had a nice ahh house it was decorated nicely and everything.

I sat on the couch and got on my phone calling Kaila but it went str8 to voice mail. Ok bitch wanna be fake and shit hope her ahh get pregnant.

Mama t and Layla came downstairs with her bags and stuff and once mama t put her down she came running towards me "maamaaaa" Layla said smiling making me pick her up and kiss her cheek "hey luv u wanna go see yo daddy?" I asked picking up her bags while she still in my arms. "Yeaaa" awww this girl so cute she gone make me wanna get Mir pregnant😌.

"Ight bye mama" I said hugging her "bye Little ones" she said hugging me back and opening the door for me.

We was walking to the car and this car drove by rolling down the windows and I saw a gun point at me and they started shooting up everything and I got shot in the arm so I ran behind the car and got down covering Layla while she kept crying and the car drove away. "Wtf is wrong with folks don't they see I got a child with me" I said getting up slowly looking at my surroundings. I looked at Layla to see if she was good and she was so I looked back at the house and the car and they were shot tf up the windows on the car and house were shattered.

The car had a lot of bullet holes in it and the house wasn't so bad. I ran to the house and was about to knock on the door but it flew open and mama t came and pulled me in talking Layla from me and placing her down on the floor and dragging me to the bathroom while I saw sum tears fall from her face.

I was about to say y we going to the bathroom but then I remembered I got shot. "Omg I'm so glad y'all didn't get hurt bad" she said crying a lil working on my arm and I just didn't say nun cause all I was thinking about was what if Layla got shot mane this whole world would die but imma find them folks that shot at me and her they gone be 6ft under.😁

"Ight I'm done" mama t said making me realize I was thinking hard ash to not feel that shit. Before i could leave  out the bathroom mama t gave me a shirt cause mine was covered with blood and she walked out the bathroom leaving me to change . I walked out the bathroom and picked up a still crying Layla and sat down on the couch rocking her back and forth and got on my phone calling Mir.

Mir💞😒
Connecting...

Me-come get me they just shot up yo car and mama t house and Layla was in my arms and i got shot in my arm but mama t patched it up and shit so come get me bye.

King-FU-..

I hanged up before he could Finnish what he was saying cause he gone be yelling and ion got time for that. I looked down and realized laylay was sleeping so I just decided to take a lil nap too cause all what just happened hurting my brain. I laid down on the couch on my back while Layla was sleeping on top of me and soon I dosed off.

(30 minutes later)

I woke up by a door slamming and I jumped up holding Layla tight but it was just an angry king so imma just go back to sleep. The minute I closed my eyes back king started yelling and ion een know what tf he was saying he talking a different language or sum cause he talking fast ash.

"ZANAI GET YO AHH UP AND COME ON" king said yelling at me see this is not what he gone do I looked down to see a still sleeping Layla and I laid her down on the couch with sum pillows surrounding her. I got up stretched before looking king up and down like he dumb and walked up to him bout to say sum but his ahh just had to grab me up.

"Zanai go and get yall stuff and come on ion gone say it again" he said calmly pushing me away from him making me roll my eyes and do what be said.

I got all our stuff and picked up layla and walked out to kings blue challenger and opened the door and put layla in her carseat and buckled her in. I got in the front seat and got on my phone waiting for king.

Ten minutes later king came out the house walking to the car looking calmer than before

Ten minutes later king came out the house walking to the car looking calmer than before. He got in and started the car and drove off.

After about 15 minutes minutes i was gone ask king to get me sum food cause baaaabbbbiiiiieeeee a bitch is hungry. "Can i get sum food?" I asked not looking at him but ik he rolled his eyes, see this dumb hoe be doing the most a girl is hungry and he aint feeding me. "Fuck up nobody wanna hear all dat" he said looking at me with a mug, "smd bitch." I said rolling my eyes going on my phone looking at a messege ty sent me.

Ty

Ty-wsp ma

Me-wsp and i aint yo ma
Delivered 2:12

I exited out the messages and i looked up seeing that we was at Wendy's which made me smile. "I want a fofofo pwease" layla said i thought this lil girl was sleep i swear she be knowing when we getting food. "Igh" king said ordering our food. When we got to the first window to pay for the food i hurried and took out a 20 and leaned over king to pay and he looked at me like i was dumb. "Dont do that shit ever again fuck wrong with u when u with me u dont pay for shit do u understand." He said with a deep voice looking at me going to the next window getting our food making me nod and roll my eyes.

He gave me and laylay our food and drove off going home.

(Mama t)

This the end of the chapter hope yall enjoyed.💞 1280 words