Part 19🎰

"MIIIRRRR" I yelled and he walked into the living room with my wig on making me bust out laughing and him mug me.

"Bruh fuck u got my wig on fo looking like an aunty" I said laughing eating my ice cream while watching joyful noise and he sat next to me on his phone. "What u want?" he asked looking up from his phone at me. "I wanna-..DING (y'all that was post to be a phone sound) I looked down at my phone and saw that ty texted me saying "wyd ma" and I smiled and king snatched my phone out my hand looking at the message. And mugged the phone and threw it at me getting up from the couch walking upstairs.

"Okay then" I said to myself texting back ty then walking upstairs going into kings room jumping on him cause he was laying on his back on the bed on his phone. "Mane move" he said pushing me off him making me roll my eyes and get off the bed walking out the room going back downstairs.

After about five minutes of being in the living room on my phone I wanted to do that TikTok where it be like let me sit this ahhhhhhhhhh on u yea that one sooo I set up my phone and was finna go down and king ahh walked down the stairs fast ash and grabbed me up.

(Use y'all imagination 😘)

"Fuck is u doing bruh" he said throwing me on the couch by my pants. "Nigga ik u taller and bigger than me but don't me grabbing me up" I said fixing my pants and he just waved me off. "Don't be doing that shit na" tf he think he is my daddy "u gone be calling me dat tho" he said winking at me then walking away laughing making me roll my eyes and grab my stuff and walk into my room.

See I haven't told anyone yet buuuuttttttt i found me a apartment that's 15 minutes away from kings place and it's nice ash. It's a three bedroom and two and a half bathrooms. Since I quit my job at forever 21 and got a new one at Stars Club working as a bar tender I've been making waaayyyy more money and the tips are crazy a bitch getting money like I'm stripping🤪

But king don't know I work there and he ain't finna find out. I've saved enough money to buy both the apartment and a car.

I want to go to the car dealership today and then tomorrow get the apartment I just gotta tell king to drop me off. "CASHMIIIIRRRRRR" I yelled walking out the room going downstairs seeing king watching this movie eating sum sour patch kids. "What ma" he said turning around looking at me then turning back around "ummmm can we go to the car dealership?" I asked playing with my fingers and he turned around with a non readable exasperation. "Y" he said making me roll my eyes and walk upstairs going back into my room and changing in sum sweat pants and a big shirt and putting my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed all my stuff and walked out the room going downstairs seeing king dressed and standing at the door making me roll my eyes and began walking towards the door and about to go outside but Mir grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back wrapping an arm around my waist and wrapping his hand around my neck.. oop I'm finna Frl get his ahh pregnant "drop yo damn attitude igh keep playing with me Zanai" he whispered in my ear then pushing me outside then smacking my ahh.

We walked to kings yellow Range Rover and got in and he drove off going to the dealership.

(The dealership)

We arrived at the place and got out walking inside looking around, then we walked outside and when I stepped foot outside a pretty red Range Rover caught my eyes. Oh yea I'm getting this one. I opened the door to see that the seats were red and white. "King I want this one go get the person so I can buy it" I said pushing king a lil and he mugged me while he walked away.

King came back with this short lady that was just eyeing king, like bitch yo eyes not post to be on him. King chuckled while moving away from the girl and standing behind me putting his hand under my shirt grabbing my left breast. The girl mugged me making me buck at her and she rolled her eyes. "Ight na we just gone look at each other all day oorrrr imma buy the car cause let me know" I said and she took a deep breathe and walked towards the car.

"So is this the car u want?" She asked looking at king. Bitch she post to be looking at me fuck wrong with her eyes king ain't buying shit but the air come on na. King smacked me up my head with his free hand making me mug nobody in particular.

About fifteen minutes later I GOT MY CAAARRRRR PEOPLE AND IM ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD BITCH WHO CAN GET A CAR AND THEY FIVE TELL ME AHHHHH.

I drove perfect back home (that's what the car named) and when I got there I saw a car that ion een seen before. I got out and walked inside and this tall brown skin man that looked like he was young but Yk he old. "Um hey I'm Za-..yea ik who u is I'm Zadai but folks know me by Trouble and I'm yo dad." He said and I felt a tear fall and I looked at king and he had a smile on his face making me chuckle and walk up to my dad and hug him. "How did Yk where I was?" I asked not looking at him "see King ahh used to work for me till he got big and shit so I knew him fo a long ahh time since he was a lil nigga." He said making me snap my head towards king and his smile dropped.

"Nigga u knew my father and didn't tell me I'm finna hur-..omg dad look I got a turtle her name slow come on imma show u her" I said cutting myself off walking towards slow. "Ik y yo ahh named her slow cause yo dumb ahh slow ash" Zadai mumbled but I heard him "I heard that with yo ugly ahh" I said going to slows house thingy and picking her up giving her to my dad. "Eww this mf Slimy" he said and slow bit his finger making him flick her head and she started crying. "Don't be doing that look u made her cry with yo stupid self Yk what I'm finna gts y'all getting on my nerves and put slow back in her house ok" and with that being said I walked upstairs going into my room changing then getting in bed.

 "Don't be doing that look u made her cry with yo stupid self Yk what I'm finna gts y'all getting on my nerves and put slow back in her house ok" and with that being said I walked upstairs going into my room changing then getting in bed

(Zadai-trouble/Zanai's dad)

Yaaalllll my fault for taking long to update it's just online school ain't fo me and my slow ahh don't pay attention in class so it take longer to do the work, but imma try to update faster hope y'all enjoyed.💞 1239 words