Part 18💈

(Continued)

We was on our way to the trap and Zanai just been quiet and the shit pissing me off cause her ahh be loud asf. "Zanai" I said and she stayed quiet, "Zanai" I said again. "What" she said looking at me making me scrunch up my face. "Ight u gone have to drop yo lil mood talm to me ik yo ahh hurt and shit but u ain't finna talk to me a type of way." I said and she rolled her eyes.

We got to the trap and Zanai was bout to get out but I pulled her back by her hair making her shut the door back and I turned her around to face me. "Yo talk to me" I said and she started crying again making me pull her over to  my side making her straddle me.

"Mama talk to me" she calmed down a lil, "y she do all of that like for what, really crack and getting a train ran on her. That ain't my mama Frl....cause ain't no way, no mother of mine will be doing that shit." She said into my neck, "Ight u wanna talk to her she here" I said and she jumped up opening the door and getting out and I got out after her. "Oh can I see yo gun real quick?" She asked making me look at her and give her the gun. And she skipped into the trap since the guards know who she is by now.

"WHERE MY BIRTH GIVER AT?" Zanai yelled making everyone point to basement that we use to torture or kill folks in. We walked into the basement and her mama was still naked and sleep, but damn put sum clothes on her ahh. Zanai took the water that was on the table and poured in on her mom, making her jump up and look around then looking at Zanai smiling. "Hey bab-...Unt un I'm not yo daughter so don't call me that,...high key that shit what u did hurt me but ain't finna be crying all day and night cause of it. So y u do crack and shit?" Zanai cut her mom off making Ta'zar look at the ground and make a sad face.

Awww thats cute sn she needa stop looking ugly and shit. "To be honest ionk y i did it but ill tell u what led to everything that happened, so Yk when I left u at home alone for two months in those two months I met a man when I was at work also it was the guy who was trying to rape me. He gave me a weird feeling like he was bad but I pushed it to the back of my head but I should've listened to my instinct. He started following me so I stopped and turned away about to take out my gun but I was to late he already knocked me out and took me with him." She said crying OMG WHEN IS THIS GONE BE OVER ZANAI NOT EEN TRYNA LISTEN ANYMORE. "Ion een know y she talking still I high key zoned out" Zanai said in her head making me chuckle and look at her.

"Ight u can stop talking now" Zanai said making her mom roll her eyes and chuckle making me mug her. "See this is y ion een love u i tried to give u away when u was younger but yo daddy told me he would kill me if i did." Ta'zar said making Zanai's eyes water and shed a tear. "B-..but u said my dad died fuck is u talm bout?" Zanai said crying. "Yo dad is a kingpin in newyork but i told him u died 6 months ago and all the things i did fo yo ahh yo daddy told me to." She said making Zanai grab a gun that was on the table next to her and shoot her in the leg making her scream out in pain.

"Im sorry please stop" Ta'zar said crying making Zanai shoot her other leg. "Didnt u say yeen love me so all my life u was just playing a roll chile anyways bye bye oh and Mir tell yo workers to let her go" She said walking out the basement. I walked out and told the workers to let her go.

Zanai walked pass me and i pulled her back by her arm turning her around seeing that she crying making me pick her up so she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso for support and i walked out the trap going to my van putting Zanai in the passenger seat and jogging to the drivers seat getting in starting the van driving off.

"Ma u hungry" i said looking at her and a small smile formed on her face making me chuckle. We arrived at Wendy's and Zanai said she wanted to go inside so thats what we did. We walked in and all eyes were on us making me mug em and follow Zanai to the person that we go to order the food and shit. (Yall my fault i forgot what them folks called) Zanai was ordering the food and ole girl kept looking at me like she wanted to fuck and Zanai noticed and turned around and saw me looking at the girl so i decided to play with her.

"Wsp ma how u doing" i said making ole girl blush and smile, "hey" she said shyly making Zanai mug both of us making me chuckle. "Give me yo phone" i said making ole girl take out her phone and unlock it and about to hand it to me and Zanai grabbed my gun out my pants and was about to jump over the counter but i grabbed her holding her back.

"Mane i just want sum food and yo hoe ahh just gotta flirt with ole girl like i aint here Mir i told u stop playing with my feelings" Zanai said tapping her foot on the floor and ole girl chuckled. Oh damn she dont knw what she just got her self into.

"Babygirl maybe Mir dont like u" she said making me and Zanai snap our necks looking at her cause who does this broad think she is calling me Mir only Zanai lil ahh call me dat.

I let go of Zanai and her ahh jumped over the counter and shot the girl in the leg, arm, and stomach. "I want one of yall to say sum shit i swear im coming back and killing all yall u hear me" i said and everyone nodded and me and Zanai walked out going to the van getting in driving off to American deli.

Yall this chapter took me 3 days and sum change to write this and ion een know y but hope yall enjoyed.💞 1164 words