Part 9🎰

(Continued)

We arrived at kings house and when I stepped my foot in the house I ran to the shower cause and washed up. After my shower I put on my SpongeBob pajamas. And tided my hair with my SpongeBob scarf.

Walking downstairs I saw everyone watching a scary but I covered my face so I couldn't see it, cause ion like scary movies and imma have nightmares. "Ma come here" Mir said looking at me. I walked over there and he had no shirt on and his grey sweat pants. Anyways "what u want" I said shaking my head bout to walk off but he pulled me down in his lap.

Mind u he was sitting a chair that can turn into a bed if that makes sense. "Man ion wanna watch the movie bruh it's scary" bruh imma cry imma have nightmares and can't go to bed😓 "shut up yo" he said pulling the blanket over us. I looked to see what the others were doing and Killa and Kaila were cuddled together watching the movie.

And Zion and Gunz were fighting over the snacks watching the movie at the same time. I was straddling kings lap so, after a while I fell asleep and king kept moving so I got irritated, "KING STOP MOVING YO IM TRYNA SLEEP HERE AND U MOVING TO MUCH DAMN" I said with my eyes closed yelling into his neck "ma look down" king said I did so and saw his Yk what was Yk happy "ok and I'm tryna sleep" I said patting baby Mir "mmtch ight" he said getting up with me in his arms going into his room tryna put me on his bed "Unt un u got me messed up if I think imma sleep in this bed fuck wrong with u."

I said holding onto him "girl I changed the sheets" he said placing me on the bed and walking into his bathroom so I went back to sleep.

(Tuesday morning 10:25am)

I woke up with arms around me and Mir's face in my neck "bitch move ion een like u like that" I said wiggling king off me making him grab the back of my neck "watch yo mouth and where u going?" He said "work" I said blankly getting up walking out the room.

Getting my outfit out and placing it on my bed walking into the bathroom looking at the mirror I saw my hair was fucked up. The ponytail wasn't een in place nomo. "How tf did my hair get like this I tided it but anyways." I said to myself stripping out my clothes getting in the shower. I washed my hair when I was in the shower so it took me an 1 to get out.

When I got done doing all the things I would do I put on my outfit-..

And I flat ironed my hair so I could do a slick back curly ponytail-