Part 14🎰

It's been a few days since Yk had happened and me and king just be acting like it didn't.

Everyone was over king house and one of his hoes, me, Zion, and Kaila was sitting together while the guys were sitting together with king hoe she pretty not een gone lie but she ugly if y'all know what I mean.

(This is her)

She kept looking at me like she had a problem like bitch don't create sum problems u can't handle. "Mane Zanai shut up" king said making me mugg him "bitch make me tf I didn't een say it out loud" I said getting up walking to the kitchen and I heard foot steps becoming behind me so I thought it was king. "Excuse me" someone said from behind me making me turn around to be faced with king hoe. "Yes" I said turning back around getting sum snacks in the pantry. "Imma need u to stop talking to my nigga like that ok" she said making me laugh and turn around and look at her and then looked around and saw everyone looking at us. "What's so funny" she asked "u" I said opening my lifesavers leaning on the counter.

"U wanna fight cause u being smart rn" she said getting closer to me making me look at her like she dumb. "What's yo name?" I asked putting my snacks on the counter standing up str8, "Asia" she said rolling her eyes coming closer to me making me look at Zion and Kaila as they was coming closer but I shook my head no for them to stop and they did.

Bruh I wanna laugh so hard rn y she acting hard this shit too funny "Abby imma ask u one time and one time only to back away from me cause I don't wanna have another body" I said and the girls started laughing and I was reaching under the counter to get the gun Mir hid there and then I saw King, Gunz, and Killa all come towards me making me look at them like they needa stop moving and Killa and Gunz stopped but Mir just had to keep walking.

"Ight now I think it time for u to go" king said making Abby smirk making king laugh "Austra I was talm bout u so make yo way towards the door" Mir said pushing her a lil but she was throwing a fit and king looked at me like gone head and drag her out so that's what I did.😁

I walked up to her and punched her dead in her face and got a hold of her braids and dragged her to the front door while she kept kicking and screaming. Which made me pull harder and I heard her hair rip which made me make a ouch face. "DAAAAMMMMNNNN YALL HEARD THAT SHIT HER SHIT RIPPED OR SUM SHIT" Killa said holding his chest laughing while everyone laughed as well. King opened the front door and I dragged her outside then walked back in closing the door.

"Well since that's done-...OMG KING U NEEDA REMIND ME TO FEED SLOW SHE GONE DIE ONE OF THESE DAYS BECAUSE OF U" I said cutting myself off walking towards slows house thingy and she looked sad. "Mane that ain't my turtle fuck yo ahh yelling at me fo that thing can die all I care" he said sitting on the couch making me shed a tear like y would he say suck a thing I thought he loved her.

"SEE LOOK WHAT U DID U MADE MY BAE CRY FUCK WRONG WITH U" Zion yelled at king and walked up to me and hugged me. "Slow what u want to eat?" I asked her picking her up. "Sour patch kids" she said making me turn around and bout to ask Zion to get the sour patch kids but Zion was looking at slow weird and I looked around and everyone else was too except king.

"T-..the turtle can talk" Zion said backing up, these folks weird "duh she can talk didn't u just hear her" I said looking at her like duh. "Yea y'all lil family weird first king can read minds then the turtle can talk imma dip" Kaila said making everyone shake they head in agreement and me and king just busted out laughing. "Bruh these folks funny my turtle is special so she ain't no regular turtle" I said walking into the pantry getting the sour patch kids and walked back to slows lil house and placed her back in it. I opened the sour patch kids and gave slow five and got my snacks and walked back into the living room straddling kings lap.

"Mane move" he said trying to push me but i wrapped my arms around his neck. "Awwwww" Gunz said dancing. Yea no. "Gimme kith" i said to king and he pecked my lips while wrapping his arms around me. Ion een expect him to do it. "Mmtch bae gimme a kiss" kaila said to killa and he mushed her head making me chuckle. "Thats not fair how king give Zanai a kiss and they not een together i needa relationship like that" she said and killa almost snapped his neck tryna look at her making me laugh harder and king slap my ahh "Nigga that shit hurt big ahh hands"

I said tryna get out his hold but he wouldn't let me go. "Yeen bout to have a nigga if u keep playing with me talm bout u needa relationship like that" killa said grabbing kailas neck making me and king bust out laughing at her face ole girl looked scared ash eyes popped out and everything.

"Lets watch a movie" Gunz said grabbing zion and pulling her down  with him on the other side of the couch. And killa and kaila sat in the chair bed thingy cuddling. "What we gone watch?" Kaila asked "oooo lets watch the haunted house" i said and they shook they head yes.

Gunz put the movie on and half way into the movie i fell alseep.

Yea this the end of this chapter like i always say hope yall enjoyed.💞 1044 words