Part 10🎰

(Wednesday 9:21am)

I'm on lean, I might blackout
Shawty wanna show her ass out
All black Wraith, got the guts out
Pouring up lean 'til I pass out
I got a whole lot of mugshots
Too much money, can't count this guap
Backseat with the bags out
Rick Owens with the tags out
Got a bad bitch with a ass shot (yeah)
220, yeah, the dash out
Raf Simons, hell you talkin' bout? (big racks)
Calvin Klein, hell you talkin' 'bout? (bitch, hold up, talkin' 'bout)
Good Gosha, hell you talkin' 'bout?
Undercover, hell you talkin' 'bout? (yeah)
Hermés, hell you talkin' 'bout? (talkin' 'bout)
I'm a lil' model, huh (woah)
You a Chanel lil' bitch (yeah)
I got the cash, lil' bitch (get it)
We smoking that gas, lil' bitch (that gas)
Ain't wasting no time, lil' bitch (not yet)
It's about to go down, lil' bitch (let's slide)

I woke up by afraid of you by Trippie Redd and Playboi Carti playing. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom, did all my hygiene things and got in the shower.

After taking a 15 minute shower I got out and put on the things I'll put on my body and put on my outfit

Since I already had my hair done all I had to do was my edges and my lashes then put on lipgloss.

When I got done with that I grabbed my purse and put my gun, phone, charger, and wallet in it then walked out the room and went downstairs into the kitchen to get sum to eat. I went and got me a hot pocket and poured me sum cranberry juice.

After I got done eating I took the keys to Kings g wagon since he was at the trap today. I left out the house and walked to the car and got in.

 I left out the house and walked to the car and got in

(This how Kings house look)

I connected my phone to the aux cord and played FRIENDS by kaash Paige and sum other song till I got to the mall.

(The mall)

I parked the car and got out and walked into the mall seeing folks look at me making me make a face. I walked into forever 21 and walked into the back to put my stuff in my locker and clock in. When I walked back to the front I saw this nigga starring mad hard making me roll my eyes and say "fuck can I have my face back" and old dude just rolled his eyes and said "these bitches be green ash" yea he don't een know what green mean if he was talm bout me but whatever.