Part 8🎰

"Mama wake up we here" king said shake my leg getting out the car walking to my side opening the door. "Mmtch man I'm tired lemme sleep" I said turning over in the seat closing my eyes "come on" he said picking me up walking towards the group. "Y tf u carrying her?" Gunz said and everyone looked at me and king "cause her ahh didn't wanna get out the car cause she was sleep" king said putting me down pulling me closer to him. "Aaawwwwww" Killa and the girls said making me giggle a lil. "If I see sum nigga looking at u we gone have sum problems igh" king said. "Boy yeen my daddy these niggas can do whatever they want with they eyes" I said "PERIODDDTTTT TELL EM BESTIE" Kaila said making Killa grab her up and whisper sum in her ear making her face drop "Oop" me and Zion said.

"Can we go it cold out here" I said putting my hands in Mir's pants making everyone's eyes widen "fuck y'all looking at I said I was cold" I said rolling my eyes "ok just don't get pregnant tonight" Kaila said making me look at her like she got two head "baby ain't nobody getting me pregnant this coochie bougie periodddtttt" I said doing a lil twerk making the girls hype me up and Mir grab me up telling me to stop. "Can we go now I'm really cold" I said putting my hands back in kings pants feeling sum and jumped making king laugh "tf was that?" I asked "U don't wanna know" Mir whispered in my ear making me make a face "eeeww thats nasty that was inside tallie" I said removing my hands out his pants making him smack his lips "bro I'm dead" Killa said making Gunz laugh.

"Ight come on bae and bestie" I said and Zion and Kaila walked with me inside and the guys followed. "It stinks" all of us said "Smell like tallie ahh when she walk past" Gunz said making all of us laugh. We continued to walk and we went to the vip section since king all big and shit or whatever the bouncer said.

I sat down with the girls and the guys sat together, sum twerk song was playing and it was hype so I went and gave king my purse but kept my phone. Me and the girls made our way down to the damn floor and started throwing it back and a circle started to form around us. I felt someone come behind me but i was like oh well lemme give em a damn.

After about 2 minutes the song was over and i turned around to come face to face with ty "wassup ma" he said licking those pretty lips of his "hey" i said shyly "remember what i said to u at the mall" he said chuckling so i took my phone out and gave it to him and he put his number in "see u around pretty baby" he said walking off and i turned around and saw Kaila and Zion looking at me weridly. "Girl we in trouble" they both said making me look at them weirdly. "Fuck yall talm bout?" I asked and they pointed to where the boys were and all of em had a mug on they face, "y we in trouble?" I asked shaking my head laughing "see we was all twerking on someone and the boys were looking at us" Zion said rubbing her neck making a face making me laugh "bbbbbiiiittttcchhhh yall in trouble not i" i said shaking my head "all of us luv king look like he ready to put u 6 ft under" Kaila said giggling. "He aint my nigga and yall the ones that have niggas" i said "shut up they walking over here" Zion said looking scared which made me laugh "ion give a f-.." "Ugh" i moaned accidentally when someone spun me around choking me and it was Mir. I looked to the side and i saw Gunz grab Zion by her box braids whispering sum in her ear. Then i saw Kaila tryna run but Killa snatched her up. Damn tuff. "Fuck was u doing dancing on sum nigga" Mir said gripping my neck a lil more but not hurting me. "Mmtch u aint my nigga so dont try and check me" i said rolling my eyes trying to move but he wouldnt let me go.

"U right but ion give a fuck tho" Mir said laughing which made me mug him, "ight bruh let me go now" i said said getting annoyed. He let me go and pulled me out the club by my hair making Gunz dumb ahh record like he aint just do that to Zion.

We got outside to and everyone followed and went to kings car just to stand there like i thought we was going home im tired. "We leaving yall coming to my place or going home?" King asked the boys "we gone be at yo place" Killa said making king nod "yea so r we" gunz said dapping up the boys "ight lets dip" i said walking to the passenger side getting in waiting on Cashmir.

After Mir got in we pulled off with the others behind us.

(I dont feel like doing the car ride so they at kings house in the next chapter)

This the end of the chapter so see yall in the next one.💞 979 words

Oh and King dropped out of school cause he wasnt going anyways and so did Killa and Gunz, so there wont be any confusion. And for the girls they all do online except Zion cause she gotta take care of her baby brother thats 3. Yall will meet him soon.  And kaila's brother also.

Never thought-..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें