Part 5🎰

"MIIIIRRRRRRRR" I yelled running into the trap see I wasn't post to be here but he said he got my baby with him so I came😁 "He up in his office" this guy said "thx" I walked into his office without knocking cause who am I to knock "aye Mir where's my child" I said "in the back room sleeping" he answered

So I went into the back room that was in his office when I walked in I saw Layla sleeping on this little pillow bed "come on mama I'm taking u out" I said picking her up making her cry a little but stopped "where u going?" Mir asked me looking up from his phone "out" I said rolling my eyes. "Bi-.girl drop the attitude" king said getting in my face "move hoe" I said trying to push him away cause he was gone wake up my baby but he didn't move and laylay started crying "see look u made her cry" I said calming her down "mama u made her cry I didn't and where u going anyways" king asked me wrapping his arm around my waist.

This nigga doing sum to me and ion like it but I can't move imma get his ahh pregnant😁 "oh we going to the mall and imma find me a job also we gone get sum food" I said smiling hard at the food part.

(Y'all know what to do)

"Ight imma come with y'all" King said moving going over to his desk to get his keys. I walked out the office into the game room where Gunz was most likely gone be and he sure was there.

"HEY BESTIE" I said to gunz but caught everyone's attention. "HEY BESTIE"he said back and walked over to me and took Layla "u wanna go to the mall with me and king?" I asked him sitting on a near by chair and Layla reached out for me. "Yea sure lemme invite my girl she here rn too" he said and I got happy cause he been talking bout her for the longest. "Ooooo where she at?" I asked all happy "yo chill she right there" he said pointing to a girl that was a lil taller than me.

"Awww hey your daughter is pretty" gunz girl said "oh nah she's not my child she's Kings sister but she my child in my head" I said back "but what's your name?" She asked "Zanai and yours?" I asked back "Zion" she answered "ANYWAYS u wanna come to...

"Awww hey your daughter is pretty" gunz girl said "oh nah she's not my child she's Kings sister but she my child in my head" I said back "but what's your name?" She asked "Zanai and yours?" I asked back "Zion" she answered "ANYWAYS u wanna come to the mall with us" Gunz asked Zion "yea I'll come" she smiled "CAUSE SHE THICK THI THI THI THI THICK" Mir yelled walking in "THI THI THI THI THICK THI THI THI THI THICK SHE MAKE ME STUTTER AND HER FRIENDS THEY THI THI THI THI THICK" I sung along "how u a kingpin and goofy ion get it" Gunz said to king "mind yours" king said back pulling me towards him.

"Sooooooo are we leaving or not" I said to all of em "fuck up" they said together. See I'm tired of these folks I needa nap "don't twell my mama that" Layla said to them making their eyes pop out and mine "Layla she ain't yo mama" king told her smiling "yes she is" she said back "awwwwwwwwwwww that's so cute almost made me shed a tear" Zion said wiping her eyes making me laugh. "Igh ma come on" Mir said pushing me making me slap him but he caught my hand and put it behind my back "owwwwwwww Mir let go that hurt" I said crying cause that shit hurt "mmtch man come on" he said picking up Layla.

This nigga got a new car each day im like for what tho?

Well this is the end of the chapter imma do the mall and sum else in the next chapter

Well this is the end of the chapter imma do the mall and sum else in the next chapter.💞 650 words