Part 23❌

Everyone was at the trap in kings office planning shit while the girls were in the back room sleep.

"Nigga shut the hell up and be serious if my girl get pregnant and I'm fucking her and the baby hungry u think it gone bite my dick" Killa asked in all seriousness making the boys bust out laughing "gone somewhere cause u sound dumb ash" King said getting up from his seat walking into the back room seeing Zanai on the floor with a fry in her mouth since they got food on they way to the trap "mama get up" he said shaking her "Mmtch I tired moveeeee" she pushed him a lil making him grab her up by her hair "kailaaaaaa ziooonnnnn I'm being kidnapped" she said and they jumped up getting ready to run up to king but he pulled his gun out.

"I'm sorry bae I'll see u later" Zion said giving Nai a kiss on the cheek and so did Kaila.

They left out the trap and went to kings place.

"U in my business yea don't do that" Nai said walking into the kitchen grabbing her sum snacks. "ZANAI BRING YO AHH" she heard king yell making her jump a lil "mane god fuck I do" she thought. She walked upstairs tip toeing then sped up when king called her again. "Yes" she said peeking her head through the door a lil.

"Who this blowing up yo phone saved as future baby daddy" he said getting out the bed pulling his pants up, king was bout ready to knock Zanai out, he was mad cause she was his even if she wasn't. "Shii ion know" and Zanai really didn't know who he was talm bout. She walked in the room and sat on the bed eating her snacks, "may I get my phone back" she asked looking at king with a bored expression. "Nah u good" he said walking downstairs with Zanai's phone so she just picked up his and got on it since she had his password.

King walked back into the room standing in front of Zanai. "U giving my shit away" king said grabbing lil nai (y'all know what I'm talm bout) "umm sir that's not yours" she said removing his hand making him grab her neck "fuck u mean it aint mine that's not what u was saying the other night" he said smirking and Zanai rolled her eyes "U SEEE MEEEE" "U IN MY BUSINESS YEA DONT DO THAT" she said making both of them bust out laughing.

"Mir lets go to netherworld" she said jumping on the bed. "Ight lemme call up the others what time we going" he said taking out his phone, "since it's Saturday it close at 12:00 so let's go at 8" she said since it was already 5:38pm they had time to get everyone over here and get ready. "Yea come over here at 6 or sum cause we leaving at 8....ion care what u gone wear nigga just get here" king said hanging up the phone on Killa.

"I'm finna get dressed" Zanai said getting off the bed walking out the room going into her room. While Zanai was getting dress so was king.

(30 minutes later)

"I'm dooonnnneeeeee" she said running out her room busting into Mir's room seeing him dressed and on his phone.