Part 24💈

"Bitch where tf my money at" I said pointing a gun to this crackhead that owned me 1k. Me and the guys were at the trap checking up on shit. "I told u I need more time" he said itching,

"ugh he know damn well heen got no damn money over here wasting our time" Chucky said

"U right I wasn't een thinking"

Taking out my gun I fired two shots in his head. "Nigga damn didn't een let him speak" Treasure one of my Guards said laughing making me chuckle. "Aye tell them to come clean this shit up" I walked out the basement and walked into the main room seeing everyone laughing and having the time of they life. "FUCK YALL DOING GET BACK TO WORK DAMN or we can just get to firing folks if that's what y'all want" I said smiling.

Everyone started shaking they head making me chuckle and then this girl that seemed to be 5'6 and thick but u could tell she got her body done "damn" I said to myself but got myself together when I realized who let her in. "Aye who tf told y'all she could come in" I looked at the guards. "Shit she said she wanna work here so I let her in to talk to u" Hulk said making me mug him.

"Umm hey I'm Cortney" the girl said reaching her hand out making me look at it and look back at her. "Well that was rude" I chuckled "bitch ion give a fuck the hell."

"Who this bitch think she is acting like sheen know who I am"

"Yo ahh know u like that stop playing" Chucky said

"Nah but she thick ash making a nigga hard and shit"

"Take her to the back"

"Nigga shut the hell up damn"

"Mane how Yk this my trap" I began walking close to her and u could see she was getting nervous. "My friend told me about it" she said playing with her nails.

"Who yo friend?"

"Nooni" she said "where she at" she pointed to a girl that was bout the same height as her with tattoos all over her body with no clothes on counting money "call her over here"

Cornet or whatever tf her name is walked over to her friend and told her sum and they began walking back to me. "Who told u it was coo to tell folks where my trap was huh cause it wasn't me na" I said and ole girl began to stutter, I heard sum start laughing so I turned around and saw Killa laughing at Gunz cause his head was in the stairs railing. "Nigga how the hell...u know what nvm" I said turning back around.

"See ion care nomo but don't be telling folks where my shit at cause ion finna be all coo with it next time and yo ahh soft so nah u can't work her get to stepping." walking away going up the stairs then looking back at Gunz chuckling then continued walking up to my office.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had 5 missed calls from Nai. I called her back and she answered on the third ring.

"Bruh Mir slow she's dead I was watching a movie then I was like oh damn I forgot I needed to feed slow, so when I walked up to her house and took her out she was blue, but anyways can u get me sum food I'm hungry" she said making me scrunch up my face and look at my phone like I could see her or sum. "U know what nvm I'm finna pull up on u wait I'm already at the trap bye" she hung up and less than 5 seconds later she was in my office with a puppy.

"Nigga when did u get a dog" I asked standing up walking to her wrapping my hands around her waist. "Before I got here cause since slow died I thought lemme get another friend but this one don't talk he just eat a lot his name Papi."

"Y she talking so much"

"Ion een know finna shut her ahh up no cap"

"Tell me y I was-shut the fuck up damn y u talking so much" I interrupted her and she had tears in her eyes.