Part 13🎰

Its been a week since the drive by has happened and king wont let me go out the house except to work and since mama t took layla to go visit kings brother for a few days  and my mama went and found a house and king always at the trap and my bae and bestie with they niggas getting pregnant im all alone.

So i decided imma find me a friend im bout to go do the maaaallllll but imma text zion to go with me and kaila.

For The Sidewalkz😬

Me-yall tryna hit the mall?

Zion-hell yea

Kaila-im down what time?

Me-in an hour so like 2:28

Zion-bet ill come get yall

I exited out the messages and got dressed intoooo this-

Since i already took a shower and put all the things i put on my body

Since i already took a shower and put all the things i put on my body. I went into my bathroom and took off my bonnet and flat ironed my lace front that i did when king ahh wouldn't let me leave the house. And did my edges then put on my lashes.

 And did my edges then put on my lashes

(This what her hair look like)

I got my purse and put my gun, lipgloss, wallet, gum, and lifesavers gummies in it then walked out the room going downstairs into the kitchen to get sum sour patch kids and takis. (Yall needa try eating sour patch kids and takis together that shit taste good asf but anyways) i heard the front door open...damn y he gotta be home so early, i ran to the pantry since it was a walk in one and stayed there then i remember he always get a spite amd sum air heads. Yea he gone get on my ahh. " ZANAIIII" Kings deep voice yelled man lemme just walk out the closet, "yea wsp" i said walking out the pantry walking towards him and damn he looked fine, i didnt see him this morning cause his ahh leave early early.

 " ZANAIIII" Kings deep voice yelled man lemme just walk out the closet, "yea wsp" i said walking out the pantry walking towards him and damn he looked fine, i didnt see him this morning cause his ahh leave early early

(Kings outfit)

Whew chile his print showin through them shorts. "Girl u wanna do sum with it then?" he asked smirking walking toward me. He stood looking down at me with a smirk wrapping his arm arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He needa sttttooooopppp i swear imma get him pregnant with his fine ahh. "Nigga u aint gone get me pregnant its the other way around keep playing with me" he said laughing a lil, nigga if i want u pregnant u gone be pregnant tf.

I walked away from him sitting on the couch and i turned around cause i felt eyes on me. "Zanai y u all dressed up?" Damn bitch why he gotta notice, "see me, zion, and kaila gone go to the mall," i said playing with my nails. And he looked at me with a blank face. "Got me fucked up yeen going nowhere so u can sit yo lil ahh down in this house baby girl" he said smirking a lil walking into the kitchen going into the pantry getting a sprite and sum air heads. "Mmtch mane always tryna run someone" i said to myself texting the group chat.

For The Sidewalkz😬

Me-mane this nigga came back and told me i couldn't go like he my daddy

Kaila-same this man came and busted in the room while i was getting dressed and told me to sit my ahh down like he can smd

Zion-bruh and i thought i was the only one that got treated like a child, i was starting my car to come get yall, tell me y this nigga came out of nowhere and opened my door and dragged me out the car like tf Zanai get shot at one time and everyone on lock down

Me-girl its not my fault dont be blaming that shit on me yk what bye.

With that being said i turned off my phone an watched king walk to the couch and sit next to me eating a air head. I took his shit and took a bite of the red air head and drank sum of his sprite and when i was drinking the sprite this nigga choked me making me choke and he started laughing. "See dont take my shit next time" he said which made me snatch his shit and throw it away and Mir came and picked me up taking me upstairs into his room.

He placed me on the bed rough ash like tf be gentle, he started sucking on my neck which made me gasp and he removed my shirt and bra which revealed my pierced nipples. He started stucking on my left breast with rubbing the other with his hand.

"M-..Mir what u-.. doing" i said while trying to breath normal but he didn't answer he just kept doing what he was good at. He started going down lower taking off my short revealing my red Victoria secret lace underwear and then went back up giving my other breast attention. He went down taking off my underwear and analyzed fat ma before saying "damn she pretty" making me blush and turn my head. "Look at me" he said looking at me making me look at him for a second then turning my head.

"Mir what u dooooiiii-...ooohh ok then" i said when i felt his soft lips connect with fat ma sucking on my clit making me moan and push his head down.

He started spelling his name with his tounge "ughhh-... W-...wait hold on Mir" i said before i felt him slip a finger in me pumping in and out making my eyes roll to the back of my head then i felt another finger enter making my back arch.

By this time he was done i came about 10 times this man got a mouth from god. "U taste good ma" king said smirking walking into the bathroom brushing his teeth and coming back to clean me up. Less than five minutes later i fell alseep

BOOM END OF THIS CHAPTER-.....Hope yall enjoyed.💞 1018 words