Part 7🎰

I got up and took a shower and did my hygeine, after i did that i put on vaseline, prefrume and the rest of the things thats post to be on my body. I put on this outfit-..and my hair is in the photo

I picked up my phone and charger and my wallet and walked downstairs to be faced with King since layla was at her grandma's house for the week

I picked up my phone and charger and my wallet and walked downstairs to be faced with King since layla was at her grandma's house for the week. "Morning ma" king said hugging me from the back. Oop fat ma jumped a lil. "Morning" i said back "where u going today?" He asked going in to the kitchen. "Im bout to get my nails done then going to work" i said going on my phone texting kaila.

Best bitch💞

Kaila-can u buy me sum food on your way back later plz

Me-yea y'all going to kings place right?
Read 11:45

Kaila- yea 👍🏽

"Bruh u dont hear me calling u" King said snatching my phone from my hand. "Nigga no i didnt hear u calling me so my fault fuck u want" i said snatching my phone back walking off only to get snatched back by my neck and bent over. Oh he wanna fuck snsn. "Bruh let me go just cause u taller and bigger than me dont mean u can do shit like this to me" i said trying to move only for him to dry hump me making me moan on accident. "Who was u texting" he asked letting me go "nun of yo buisness" i said looking at my phone that said my ober outside.

"Mmtch ight" king said with an attitude going on his phone texting someone problaly his hoes. I walked out to my ober and got in and told the driver where to take me. After about 15 minutes i arrived at the nail salon and paid the ober driver.

Walking into the salon my nail stylist of a year came and got me and started doing my nails, after 30 minutes i was done and i paid her and left.

Before i got to the nail salon i texted Zion to pick me up and take me to work. Zion came 5 minutes later. "Hey girl," i said opening the door to her all white bmw "hey bae after work u wanna hit the club?" She asked driving to the mall "girl im only 17" i said laughing "yea so am i but my friend own the club so we can get in" Zion said "mmtch ight then ill go" i answered shaking my head cause she was gone make me come any ways.