☆✨Seven Minutes In Heaven✨ ☆

"Get me out of here!!"- Mina yelled, she was really anxious in that weird an humid place , Toru and Kirishima were laughing outside the closet, Mina could hear them giggling.

They were playing 'Five Minutes In Heaven'  Because it was Friday night and nobody had anything to do! Mina just accepted to play because it was a dare. In one moment, Kirishima picked Mina up like a sack of potatoes and left her in the closet.

"Just wait a minute Ashido!!"- Kirishima yelled back, a few minutes passed, Mina was sitting in the other side of the room, and suddenly the door opened.
"I'm just gonna leave this electric boy right here!"- Kirishima pushed Kaminari inside of the the closet.

Kirishima and Toru were the only ones who knew that Mina and Kaminari liked each other, it was really obvious but like the dumb crackheads they are, they didn't even noticed that both had feelings for the other.

Kaminari stumbled across the closet, and then fell down.

"O-Oh, hey M-Mina!"- Kaminari stuttered trying to sit down quickly. he was sitting with his back against the wall, besides Mina.

In that same moment Ashido blushed, she knew what Kirishima was planning, a lot of mixed feelings came across her mind, she wanted to punch his red-haired friend but and the same time she wanted to kiss Denki.

"H-Hey.. what are y-you doing here?"- Mina asked stuttering as well, she obviously trying to hide her blushed cheeks.

"Well, Kirishima told me that h-he needed some help, b-but then he just pushed me inside here!"- Denki answered, trying to look away every time to not make eye contact with Mina or his face would turn into a tomato.

"T-That explains everything.."- After what Mina said, an awkward silence formed in the atmosphere.

"Y-You... you look really good t-today"- Denki said, scanning Ashido's outfit several times.

"H-Huh? Oh! T-Thanks!"- Mina knew that flirting wasn't serious, she was thinking that Denki had feelings for Jirou and that's why he always spent a lot of time with her.

"I don't wanna flirt with her... what if she doesn't like me back?! It would be so awkward!!"- Kaminari thought, and after thinking about what he was going to say, words slipped out of his mouth.

"I r-really like your e-eyes"- Kaminari said, his face turned red in 0.3 seconds, he looked at Mina, she had a shocked expression.

Mina as well, was blushing intensely, she looked at Denki with a face that perfectly said 'What the actual fuck did you said?'.

"N-No!! I didn't m-mean it!!"- Kaminari tried to explain. And Mina's shocked and blushed face turned into a sad and plain expression.

"Yeah... I knew you didn't mean it.."- Mina said, holding back the tears, she felt like she was friend-zoned.

"Huh?.. What do you mean?"- A sad expression formed on Kaminari's face when she said that.

"I know that all your flirting with me is fake! And I really hate it! I hate it because I know you don't mean it!"- Ashido let out some tears, she was defeated, thinking that Kaminari had feelings for another person.

"But I do mean it.."- Kaminari got closer to Mina and wiped her tears
"What made you think that I don't mean it?"- He asked, holding Ashido's hand nervously.

"W-What?!"- Mina flinched at that warm feeling of Kaminari's hand around hers. "Y-You do mean it?!"- Mina was panicking. She thought she was friend-zoned by Denki.

"All the time.. the flirting was real?!?!"- Mina thought, her face was red as Kirishima's hair.

"Yeah, all this time.. ummm.. I had a crush on you"- Denki laughed nervously, and obviously blushing.

"I k-know this is n-not the time but anyways- would you g-go out with me? J-Just if y-you want I m-"- Kaminari was interrupted by Mina, who grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him, which caused that Mina kissed Denki.

"I would l-love to go out with you!"- Mina answered nervously, scratching the back of her neck"

"G-G-Good!"- Denki was blushing so hard, he was literally a tomato. He didn't expected that kiss.

Mina smiled brightly and cuddled up with Denki. Kaminari was waiting for this moment a lot, he cuddled Mina back and both fell asleep.

Approximately at 6:00am a lot of giggles and amazed expressions were heard by the Alien. Mina woke up slowly. Finding that all class 1-A was taking pictures of them cuddling.

"What the hell?!"- Ashido yelled, all the class ran out of the closet and disappeared. One our later when Mina and Denki were cuddling on the blond-haired boy, Mina found out that their classmates posted pictures of them cuddling. 

"As long they don't bother us a lot, we'll be fine, Buzzy Beautiful Sunshine Nugget!"- After what the blonde said, they kissed and again, felt asleep while cuddling.

This...THIS- Ok, I loved this one, is a bit too long for a oneshot but- 🥺🥺 So cute!!